5 mutations

Romeo and baxter stockman just finished building this big tank full of mutagen with a lid on top of it.

Romeo:man Baxter stockman for a fly your really intelligent and cool but not as intelligent and cool as me.

Baxter stockman:zzame but we did a great job.

Romeo:yep we sure did.as they high five as romeo got slime on his hand.

Romeo:yuck luckily I only wear gloves.

Shredder:stockman kid you guys ready?as he came.

Romeo:almost we just need to put this injector that has a sample of mutagen mix with some mind control chemicals and those weird bugs called brain worms abd turn them into chemicals plus your dna now let's put this in the tank and see if this works Baxter stockman if you please.as he handed Baxter stockman it as he flew up to the tank and squirt the injector into the mutagen it started to bubble than the colors started to look even lighter than before.

Romeo:I think it worked we just need a test subject.

Shredder:luckily we brought some.as he clapped his hands as bebop and rocksteady came with the wolfies,night ninja,armadylan,orticia and luna girl who are in there each separate cages except for the wolfies.

Romeo:ha good choices.

Night ninja:romeo your behind this!?

Romeo:yes and no anyways who should we do first.

Howler:do me I wil sacrifice my self to save everyone...and rip and kevinnare joining with me.

Kevin and rip:WHAT!?!?

Howler:what if a wolf goes down the pack joins them.

Rip:that's not even a thing!as they all started to fight.

Romeo:well you heard them baxter stockman.as baxter stockman took the wolfies and flew them to the top of the tank.

Kevin:ooooooooo that looks pretty.

Baxter stockman:yep...well hope you survive.as he opened the cage and dumped the wolfies in the tank.

The wolfies were screaming in pain and their bodies were starting to merge together and they started to glow.

Romeo:looks painful luckily that's not me.than the wolfies jumped out of the tank mutated.

The wolfies had the same body but had three heads and had 6 arms and a long tail and was big and all of their clothes were merged together.

Howler:what happened to us.as he had a monstrous voice as the wolfies were looking at themselves.

Rip:we gotten turned into freaks!

Kevin:but at least we're together forever...as ripband howler looked at kevin and hit.

Howler:this is your fault dumb metal guy!as they started to run towards the wolfies.

Shredder:I demand you to stop.as the wolfies stopped and couldn't fight it than their eyes were white.

Shredder:now bow to me.as the wolfies bowed to him.

Shredder:looks like this worked kid.

Romeo:thanks and by the waybmy name is romeo anyways who's next...what about you ninja master.as he pointed at night ninja.

Night ninja:WAIT NO!!!as baxter stockman took him to the tank and opened his cage and dumped him in the mutagen.

Night ninja screamed in pain and started to change and glow and jumped out his arms and legs were sticky splat and it was monster looking and his masks was half ripped and half his face was made out of splat.

Night ninja:I'm some kind if splat freak now!than suddenly he started to bow.

Romeo:what about we do roly poly over there.as baxter took him and flew him over the tank.

Armadylan:let me go!as he started to shake the cage which made baxter stockman drop the cage by accident.

armadylan started to scream in pain and started to change and glow he jumped out and he was big like the wolfies and his armadillo armor was metal and had spikes on it.

Armadylan:actually this sorta works for me.than he started to bow.

Romeo:you do moon girl I want to save plant girl for last.as baxter stockman took luna girl to the tank.

Luna girl:please no I I'm too young to mutate into a monster.

Baxter stockman:zzorry.as he open the cage as luna girl started to fall as she grabbed her luna magnet but was too late she was already in the mutagen.

Luna girl screamed in pain and her luna magnet started to merge with her than she started to glow and jumped out she had moths wings,skin and antenas and her magnet is fused with her right hand which turn her right hand big.

Luna girl:I'm hideous!than she started to bow.

Romeo:to take my fail experiment up there..bye bye orticia mayhe this mutation will make you better.as he smirked at her as baxter stockman took her to the tank.

Orticia:what about my plantys my pumpkins and my-

Baxter stock open the cage and dumped her in the mutagen she screamed in pain and started to change and glow and jumped out and her arms were plant like snakes and her legs were plant like octopus tentacles.

Orticia:NOOO my beauty...than she started to bow.

Romeo:so what now shredder you want us to splash this all over the city?

Shredder:not yet...mutant slaves I got my first task for you.as he looked at his mutant slaves.