taken teammates

Catboy,gekko,Leonardo and donatello exit the sewer.

Catboy:owlette we're here what's the...as they looked and seen owlette,michelangelo and raphael fighting all of the mutants.

Raph:well don't stand there help us!as the others join the fight to.

The pj masks and the turtles were beating up all the mutants as all the mutants fell to the ground.

Mikey:that was easy..well at least at the end it was easy dudes.

Owlette:you guys got the mutagen thing?

Donatello:yeah now let's go back to your HQ so I can turn this to retro mutagen.

Owlette:and so pj robot can repair my owl-glider.

Gekko:don't worry I can carry this to HQ with my...SUPER GEKKO MUSCLES!!!as he was starting to walk towards the gekko mobile till mutant night ninja got up and shot his sticky splat out of his hands towards gekko.

Mikey:GEKKO DUDE LOOK OUT!!!as he pushed gekko out of the way as michelangelo got hit and was in a splat ball.

Leo,raph and donnie:mikey!as they ran over to him.

Mikey:don't worry dudes I'm ok..I think?

Raph:don't worry little brother we'll get you out of this.as they tried to get him out.

Mikey:guys look out!as he seen mutant luna girl pointing her magnet hand at the turtles as she started to shoot at them as the turtles dodged it at first but then they got raphael.

Leo and donnie:RAPH!!!

Raph:I..CAN'T...MOVE!!!

Leo:don't worry raph we got you!as him and donatello started to run to him as mutant armadylan got infront of them and kick them away.

Owlette:don't worry I can help...SUPER OWL WINGS!!!as she started to fly towards raphael than one of orticia's plant like snake hand got bit owlette on her arm.

Owlette:OW...why do I feel woozy...

Orticia:cause snake hand thingy has some poison plant like venom.as owlette blackout and started to fall as mutant armadylan grabbed her.

Night ninja:let's go back to the flying factory we'll get the others later.as the other nodded and took owlette,michelangelo and raphael and jumped on the building and ran away.

Catboy:OWLETTE NOOO!!!

Catboy:what are we gonna do they took owlette!?

Donnie:and our brothers two what are we gonna do leo...leo?as they seen leo turned around.

Leo:donnie me and you will go save mikey,raph and owlette.

Gekko:what about us?

Leo:you guys are not involved in this plan you guys will go back to HQ till we get back.

Catboy:but if we need to save the others we all have to go.

Leo:no since we teamed up things gotten worst and worst so the best thing to do is to let the ninjas do all the work like you guys are just kids you don't know what our foes are like you never been through what we all been through!as he sound like he was raising his voice.

Leo:*sighs*come on donnie let's go.as he was about to walk away and seen donnie not going.

Donnie:but leo...we should be thinking rationally plus what would master splinter say-

Leo:what would he say if we don't bring mikey and raph back..donnie we're with me or not?...as donnie face down and didn't move as leo sighed and left.

Catboy:donatello want to come to HQ with us..we might have the stuff you need for your mutagen...

Donnie:*sighs*let's go...as he hopped in the gekko mobile as they drove off.