06

I decided to take a shower, maybe that'll help me a bit with this hangover and let me sleep.

I stood in front of the shower, trying my best to, again, remember the events from last night.

And I did remember some stuff. Me throwing up, me sitting next to Liam, and then me and Damon getting inside a cab. I remember watching the cars drive pasts us, I remember throwing up more, I remember dozing off.

But I was trying to remember why I was sitting next to Liam, what had he said? what had i said? what did i feel? sitting next to Liam.

Did we kiss? Did we have a conversation about, i don't know, society?

It bugged me off.

The front door opened and I quickly got out of the shower. Wearing a band shirt and house shorts, i ran out of the bathroom, wringing my hair to see Damon with an eco bag from the groceries.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" he asked sweetly. now that he mentioned how i felt, me trying to remember what happened sort of distracted me from the fact i was hung over.

"Not too bad." I smiler softly.

He grins, "Well you do whatever, I'll cook up some lunch. Mushroom soup, you asked." He pulled out a cooking book from his eco bag.

I laughed softly, my head still ached however so I winced after. "Thank you, Dames."

-

I mindlessly walked around the mall, window shopping. Damon was off to go see the house we've bought, finalise everything, we're planning on moving out sooner than we thought.

It's all so new to me. Settling in as if were gonna welcome a new life to the world.

Its not like we haven't settle already, we've been together for 9 years, lived in the same apartment for 7.

But it's just peculiar.

Not as peculiar as the recent hanging out with Liam Gallagher. I missed him. I don't know why. I missed his blue eyes and charming aura. The way he stands so attractively masculine with that pout.

And i despise it. Missing someone, who I don't even know who they play in my life.

I didn't notice I was frowning until someone's voice I recognise all too well mentioned it.

"Why so down?"

What are the chances, Liam Gallagher. I must've mentioned his name in my mind too many times for him to appear in front of me.

"Liam. Hey," I smiled, "What are the chances?" I said.

"Lovely seeing you too." He shoved his hands into his parka's pocket. "What're you doing here frowning?" he asked. I shrugged.

"Want some ice cream?"

I gave him a look. "Ice cream?"

"You want some or not?" It was his turn to frown.

I chuckled lightly, "fine, fine."

-

"So? Mind telling me why I caught you frowning." Liam said as we sat down, "It's nothing." I said shrugging.

"It's definitely not nothing." He insists.

I look up to him, sighing, "It's just things are moving fast." I softly smiled.

"How so?" He asked, taking a bite of his strawberry ice cream.

I feel like I shouldn't tell him. Tell him about what's bugging me and all. He's no one rather than just someone i seem to bump into.

I believe that whenever you bump into someone, that's just fate and destiny bringing you two, but i've already had Damon and a handful of friends to give me a lesson in life.

I looked him in the eye, out of desperation trying not to spill anything. But his gaze was all so melting that I spoke without thinking. "Me and Damon- we're moving out of our apartment for 7 years." I quietly told him.

He gaped at me, "7 years?" he scoffed, "you stayed with him for 7 years?" he dead panned.

I gave him a furrowed eyebrow, "9 years, what's the problem with that?"

He just chuckled and shakes his head, "I could never. Even if it's the most beautiful girl on earth."

I giggle at this, "why not?"

"It's just, I don't know, maybe i've just never found someone I wanted to commit with." I smiled.