08

I wandered the new house Damon had bought for us. The boxes filled the living room, Damon was bringing more of our stuff in.

It's a nice place, near the beach, not to far from society. "So? How is it?" Damon asked, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "It's perfect." I smiled.

It really was. I haven't talked to Liam in days, and i've settled to a new with Damon, my life couldn't be more peaceful. Or so I thought.

Me and Damon were enjoying tv as we slouch on the settee when the phone rang from his side. I didn't think much of it.

Damon picked it up, "Hello." He greets with a sigh. "Oh?" He says alarming low making me look at him and he had already given me a raised eyebrow. "It's for you." He gave me suspicious eyes.

I gave him a confused look, wondering why he seem suspicious of who's wanting to call me. "What is it?" I took the phone from his hands, I was now on top of Damon (horizontally; does it make sense?) as he played with my hair.

I can feel his stare at me, and my stomach dropped when i heard Liam's voice. "Frances." he greets.

I looked back at Damon and he moved away a bit to let me sit down next to the phone. "Liam? How'd you get out number?" I frowned.

We got a new line, how quick is he to figure it out? "Phone book." Liam said.

I looked back giving him a look, 'Can you believe this guy?' at Damon who gave me a shrug.

"Well? what is it?" I asked again. "I don't know, actually, I think I forgot." and he hung up on me.

I dumbfounding-ly put down the phone and looked back at Damon. He was certainly amused. "Why's he ringing us?" He asked, and I gulped silently. "I- I dunno." I said.

He gave me one more suspicious look before nodding his head slowly. "What did he say?"

" 'I forgot.' " I told him. He chuckled, "Was he trying to prank us?" Damon rhetorically questioned. I shrugged and gave a small chuckle, knowing full well he expected me to answer in the first place and not Damon.

-

"Are you out of your mind?"

occasions like this have been often, me and Liam meeting up in private. I rambled to him about calling me without thinking while i took off my jacket as we entered a small café where it was only us and the old lady who owned it.

"Possibly." he smirked.

There wasn't something going on with me and Liam. Just that we call each other up, meet up and talk about our days like you'd do with a mate or two. But what scares me is Damon. Damon never usually gets jealous of me talking to other men but, though he never shows it, he doesn't like it when the other men is Liam Gallagher, someone he had told me insults about whenever we'd mindlessly chat about musics and his gigs and all.

"I'm scared how Damon will react." I told Liam. "That says much about your relationship with him." Liam frowned.

"No- But I mean, like, he's fine with me and other guys but I don't think he'll like it so much when it's you." I explained, "He hates me?" Liam asked. "Oh please," I shake my head. "He doesn't quite hate you, but he hates you enough to whisper to me, insulting you. 'Look at how he's dressed, All that money and a fucking oversized parka.'"

"Hey, I happen to have an amazing fashion sense, you guys are just posh." He says.

"How'd you find out number in the phone book?" I asked. "I didn't. I know someone, who is Damon's friend, who told me about Damon, who Damon shared your new number and address." Liam shrugged.

"Damon's friend, is your friend?" I asked confused. "Eh, sort of. We talk, we get drunk." He said, shrugging.

"Does Damon know?" I asked once more. "Don't think so." Liam chuckled.

I nod, wondering which friend would Liam be talking about.

"So? how's the new house then?" Liam asked. "Will i be allowed in?" he joked.

"It's lovely." I smiled, "It's near the beach, just like i've always wanted."

"You like beaches?" He asked. "I guess so." I nod.

"You?" I asked. He sneered, "I aint going near it." He said, "Why not?"

"I can't swim."

"Neither can I." I admitted. He furrows his eyebrows. "You can enjoy the beach without learning to swim." I shrugged.

I look around for a while, while silence bathed us.

"What?" he noticed me fighting with my thoughts.

"I'll be gone for a week with Damon, for his gigs." I said. "and?" Liam looked amused.

"Before we go, we're having a party." I said. "and you're inviting me? Just earlier you were scolding me for calling you because of Damon and now you're inviting me to a party with Damon there?"

I gave him a look, "No, i'm not inviting you, im informing you." i said.