07

Something about Francheska makes me feel all weird inside. Cliché as it sounds but she isn't like all the other girls i've come across. Maybe it's because she's already in a relationship for so long that she isn't as crazy for guys like the other girls i've talked to.

Or was it her calming presence. How she smiles so much over nothing. I wanna learn why she smiles like that, how can she smile like that, so carefree and happy.

Is it because she's found her soulmate? Damon? My gut turned at this thought, that Frances is mad for Damon. And I despise that growing feeling. The feeling of being in love. Especially with my rival's girlfriend.

of 9 years, did i mention?

I despise that I want Frances to be safe, to tell me what's bothering her, why she's grinning so widely. I despise caring for her.

It's not that I hate her or anything.

-  Frances had begun making her way back to her apartment, contented with the ice cream she had. She also bought some of Damon's favourite chips from the newly opened cvs to replace the one she used to work at.

     I turned the knob of the door and quickly heard shuffling from our room. Now when you hear a noise after entering your apartment you think, "ROBBERY!". So I felt a rush of blood through my veins as I stood there frozen and confused.

"Damon? Are you back home?" I yell out.

Nothing.

I place down the plastic bag on the coffee table and made my way to the door of our room, "Dames?"

I creak the door slightly and there was Damon, on the floor, nothing but a towel on. I must've scared him the way he scared me.

"Oh, good god it's just you Frances." He turns and sat up.

I noticed he wasn't wet or anything, why would he have his towel on? I eyed the room, the bed was messed up? My heart dropped but I didn't jump into that conclusion just yet. Maybe Damon came home early, had a nap and is about to go for a shower now he's awoken.

"Alright, love?" Damon said, trying to hide that he's out of breath. I notice the strong scent of Victoria secret, i don't use victoria secret.

"Is that...perfume?" I looked down at Damon. He seemed shocked at first before grinning ever so playfully. "You could already smell my gift for you!"

I was beyond confused.

"What-"

"I've gotten you a new perfume, i've noticed your old one was out." He said standing up, wrapping his towel around him once more.

"Thank you Dames," I smiled relieved.

"You gonna shower?" I ask. He looks taken back but nods anyway.

He kissed my temple before making his way to the bathroom. And I stood there dumbfounded.

Why would I think he's cheating? That's ridiculous of me.

I laugh to myself softly, before sitting on top of the bed. Why am i being so paranoid lately?

Me and Damon had been together for 9 years if he wanted to cheat on me he could've done it years ago.

Maybe it's because of Liam. Maybe it's because I feel guilty seeing Liam behind Damon's back, that im beginning to make up stuff that Damon is doing the same thing to me. But it's not like I hang out with Liam as if he was my side piece.

    I walk down the pavement, my thoughts flying to Francheska. Her sweet smile and timid personality. I should call her tonight.

It's wrong alright, everything i'm doing is wrong. Usually I wouldn't mind inviting girls with boyfriends over, it's like we'll ever see each other again anyways. But when we sat together outside that party, it felt nice. Her company felt nice, and dare i say i craved it.

I was just about to get wasted when I caught her eye at the party, and suddenly i thought hanging out with her where we couldn't make a big mistake of sleeping in each others bed. And It was the best idea i've ever had, only because i was sober.

We didn't talk much, She was pretty drunk to say something anyway, but she was mesmerising to be next to. The way she mindlessly stared into nothing, head filled with thoughts, the way her lips was parted and the way she grin once and a while as if she had thought of something.

Everything about her made me do without thinking. It's hard to say, but I wish she looked at me the way she looks at Damon.