12

The wedding we've decided to be next year as we've got a lot going on, and with Damons band and me still fixing up a place we can now call our own without paying rent.

I sat in the big house, bored out of my mind. The thought of calling Liam passed me once twice multiple times but I didn't want to, I'm scared to.

'There's such thing as hanging out as being friends', i tell myself.

So I picked up the telephone and began to dial his number. Nervously picking on my dry lips, and contemplating if I just set the phone down. But to my surprise he answered.

"Hey, It's me." I chuckle nervously, "was wondering if you're available for a drink? maybe down at a pub?"

-

He was astonishing. It was a different kind of astonishing from Damon but nonetheless was he mighty attractive. I know I shouldn't say that, think that. I'm an engaged woman, I know what I want.

He swaggered to the booth I sat when he noticed me and gave me a wide grin.

"How's you?" He asked.

"I've been wonderful." I smiled, "We've picked out a date." I said, referring to my wedding.

"If you wanted someone to talk wedding I am not the person you want." He rolled his head.

"Right, Sorry. I wanna spend time with you, you know as friends." I gave him a nod.

well what kind of friends end up stumbling into a motel room, aggressively shoving their tongues on each others throat?

At the moment, I was pissed, drunk, and so was he but that was never an excuse. But we just kept going, no matter how wrong it is, i know im betraying his trust.

so why am i in this situation?

Liam was amazing in bed. My head went blank as soon as he inserted it and it was all him and the pleasure I could think about.

I have forgotten about Damon, the wedding and how immoral i've been.

It was just me and Liam.

And it felt right.

-

I woke up, caught in my breath. Realising what I've done and hoping to that when I go back home Damon's not around, picking off my clothes on the floor.

Liam stirred in the bed, turning to face me, putting on the dress I wore.

"You look prettier without it." He grinned softly. "Shut up." I mumble.

"Where are you off to?" He asked, rubbing his eye.

"Home." I reminded him of the ring. He sighed, nodding. "Will you call me?"

I stare at him, biting down on my tongue, "Yes." I say.

"Of course."

I ran down the stairs and hailed a cab. Reaching my house after 30 minutes and thanking God Damon wasnt around when I came in.

I toss my heels on the side and dropped my bag on the couch.

I feel weak and tired, and I climbed up the stairs to my room, me and Damon's room.

And as I lay down, regret and guilt filled me up. I feel dirty. Dirty that no matter how many showers I take i'd still feel greasy. I hated it. I hated ever calling up Liam again.

But as I recall what had happened between us I couldn't help but feel that it was...fun. Liam was fun, and caring, and loving.

I shouldn't compare boys in bed, especially since i'm engaged to one and the other is his rival.

But if I ever get to choose from the two, i'd go with Liam.

Still the more I think of it the more I get dragged down by shame.

I wrapped myself in the duvet and hope everything is just a dream.

Why did I have to meet Liam?