09

She informed me of a party, and who am i to not go? "You're seriously going to steal Albarns bird?" Noel snickered. "I'm not stealing her, I just think she can do better." I scowled, "She's been with him for 9 years, daft bastard." Noel told me, "what makes you think you can change her mind all the sudden?"

I grumbled, "You're not coming?"

"Fuck no." Noel said. "Suite yourself." I sighed and made my way out.

The house was absolutely gorgeous. It was big but not big enough to make you feel lonely when you're home alone.

There were shit ton of people too, groupies, famous people, friends. Crowding the yard to the inside.

I quickly caught her eyes. She was in a beautiful white tight dress, her hair was bouncing as she danced with no other than her boyfriend, Damon.

I felt envy wash over me, the way he was holding her.

I swiftly grab a cup of beer from the nearby table, and pass behind Damon, catching her eyes.

She widened it before grinning widely. I point to the other side where the path continues to the beach. She nods and we had made a deal to meet out.

It wasn't after 20 minutes did I see her walking towards me.

"What are you doing here?" She laughs. "I thought I'd check the party out." I said.

"you look gorgeous." i said without any thought of how she'll probably react.

she looked taken back, before smiling widely, "I.." she giggled, "I know."

I frowned at her and rolled my eyes. We stayed out there for a while. My heart beating through my ears.

"Damon's probably pissed, so if you want we can go back in and, socialise?" she awkwardly said.

"Nah, nah why don't we-" I grab her hands and began swaying to the distant song playing from the house, "-stay out here, we can dance." i'm not a very good dancer, hell i don't even dance. but for her, i will, i will jump out of my comfort zone for her and i despise that.

she giggled and thought about it for a second, "fine- but i need to go back in, in a few or Damon will-"

"you said it yourself, Damon is pissed enough to not see me slide in, i'm sure he'll be pissed enough to not notice you've been gone." i explain busting some awkward dance move.

she laughed loudly before joining me in a now fun dance, where we just waved our arms around.

she looked a bit sad, however, no matter how much she tried to hide it I could tell something was wrong.

I enjoy Liam's presence, I've never had much fun like this in a year or two. And i'm forever grateful i've caught his eyes in that award show. But I can't help get that sinking feeling that something will go horribly wrong the more i call him, the longer I dance with him out here.

But I was happy, regardless of the flying scenarios of how the night could possibly go wrong.
After a while me and Liam stumbled back to the house and there I caught Damon who was giving me a stern look.

I felt awful, sick.

He gave me the most heartbreaking glare, "Dames," I managed to let out, he stayed quiet. "Liam." He nodded towards Liam beside me.

Liam gave Damon the same burning glare of hatred.

"Where have you been to, Frances?" Damon whispered while he neared me. I expected him to be rough with me, as he seemed really mad, but he was surprisingly gentle as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards him.

"Liam, was looking for the friend who invited him and i- i bumped into him." i said, looking back at Liam who was still eyeing Damon with pure disgust.

"Really?" Damon had that look, the look to say that we'll have a talk later. He looked at Liam before giving the most scariest grin i've ever seen him show, "Welcome to our place, Liam. Pretty posh aint it?" he chuckled.

"Yeah yeah, hate the beach though." Liam points.

"What else do you hate?" Damon teased, "Well, enjoy the party, mate."

"i'm not your mate, mate." Liam sneered.

"of course." Damon wrapped an arm around my waist and I suddenly felt that feeling again, that me and Damon were right and me and Liam were wrong.

Damon pulled me away, as we great our guest, passing by drunk lads and horny lasses, before we locked ourselves inside a bathroom.