13

this took long ik ik was busy with stuff

——

I wake up with someone beside me. An arm wrapped around my waist. I open my eyes fully to see it was Damon.

And when I saw how peaceful he looked, I forgot about almost everything from last night. I felt calm, he looked so calm.

His small snores, and his messy hair.

I wonder what took him so long to come home last night. Now that I think of it, where was he all night?

Carefully I tried to get out of bed without stirring him awake.

Once I was out of bed, I just stood there watching him, not in a creepy way however. Whenever I look at him, I feel so in love.

He was beautiful. And he was always there for me. And we were inseparable.

But for these past few days it seems like we were busy, too busy to even start planning our wedding, or going on a food trip around town like we used too.

I never saw him separate from me for so long just for his band. It was either he'd be stubborn enough to leave early and hang out with me or I'd go with him to the studio. He was so clingy.

I roam the big halls of the house, feeling a sort of nostalgia i have never even experienced.

Maybe finally walking down the tiles of the house he promised hasn't fully... convinced me.

Convinced me that everything was actually happening.

I remember just laying in the tore down flat in 1989, telling him how I would buy a beach house.

And now we are in a beach house.

And Damons making thousands with the band he dedicated his life since he met Alex and Dave.

And I couldn't be more happier.

But there's that feeling again!

The feeling that I am missing something else.

In the end, I made tea for me and Damon, feeling weak and having nothing on my mind other than the question, 'Is everything real?'

——

"Good morning." I whisper to Damon's ears once I set our tea by the night table.

He stirred a bit before opening an eye, his eyebrows furrowed as he looked at me give him a soft smile.

"Good morning love." He smiled widely.

"I got us some tea." I said. "Thanks." He kissed my cheeks. "What time is it?" He asked. "7."

I sit next to him in bed with my tea in hand.

"Where were you all night?" I asked.

He gulped his tea, before looking at me, "Graham needed help with his apartment, he was redecorating."

"Was he now?" I give a cheeky smile. "Why hasn't he told me?"

"Because He doesn't want you to fuss what colour matches his walls." Damon chuckled.

I shrug, "Fair."

"What about you? Where were you the whole day?"

"Oh. I met with some friends at a pub." I said. "Friends?"

"Yeah, they wanted to celebrate our engagement so we all went down to the pub." I smiled, hoping he won't ask for the friends name, then I am in the safe.

He nods before smiling widely, "By the way, would you come and join us in the studio, like you did before. I miss you." He said.

I felt my heart melt.

"Of course, Dames."

What is it with me? What's wrong with me? Why do I lie so much? Why do I feel so much things?

Whenever I'm with Damon I feel love, but when I'm with Liam I feel much more than it.

So now, I was in my car, in the backseat, making out with Liam.