Chapter 25: Say No To Rivalry!

Aurora

Everyone followed suit with Davian as he started clapping for me after I finished playing the song.

I smiled at all of them once I had looked away from a gaping Jaxon, understanding that they loved my song. I was about to ask Davian how the song was, but suddenly someone hauled me up by my hand.

"I need to talk to you, girl." Jaxon took my guitar and thrust it into a confused Davian's hand before dragging me somewhere without even waiting for my response.

I rolled my eyes and followed his steps, which led us towards his RV. After we got in, Jaxon crossed his arms against his chest and narrowed his eyes in my direction.

"Hey, why are you looking at me like that?" I couldn't help but ask him. "I promised you that I would end the rivalry between the BuzzKilled and B4U so that you could openly confess to Kiara and everyone would be happy at the same time."

That day, when Jaxon said that he liked Kiara, I was shocked at first, but eventually agreed to help him out. Besides, it would be a nice opportunity to end the feud as well.

So did Jaxon pull me here to ask about my plan?

"Jax, w—"

Jaxon interrupted me, "Oh, please cut the crap. Spill the beans." When he saw the confusion plastered on my face, he huffed at my dumbness and let out, "Do you like Davian?"

Oh, so this wasn't about Kiara. Jaxon was asking about my feelings.

I closed my eyes and sucked in a deep breath, then I replied with certainty, "Yes, I like him a lot." I didn't know how I got this much confidence all of a sudden, but it felt nice to openly express what I felt.

Jaxon's eyes grew as wide as saucers. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it once again.

"What happened?" I ended up asking. I placed a hand over his shoulder with concern. "Are you okay, Jax?"

"I... I am surprised... Give me a few minutes."

I nodded and sat on the chair, giving him as much time as he needed. I took the hairbrush and started to fix my hair lightly.

"Oh, my God!" Jaxon hollered out of nowhere, making me drop the hairbrush in surprise.

I glared at Jaxon, who was grinning and almost jumping in excitement.

"Why didn't you tell me about it before? What's wrong with you, Aura? You like Davian. No wonder why you were looking at him in that way while singing."

I raised an eyebrow. "In what way?"

"The way which seemed the song was only dedicated to Davian, and you were just singing it to him and the rest of us there were invisible to you," he responded in a matter-of-fact tone.

I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks. "Yes, it's the song I wrote while thinking of him. Dee heard it first and—"

"Wait, Dee knows about it?" He pouted his lips. "I thought I was supposed to know about it first. How could you not tell me, Aura?"

"Jax, I wanted to... but then you said that you liked Kiara, so I thought it was better to focus on one issue at a time."

Jaxon nodded, understanding what I wanted to tell him. "Well, now what will you do?"

"Do what?"

"About you liking Davian?" He sat on the couch that was on the left side of the chair, so I turned around to face him.