2

"Harry, wake up."

"What?" Harry grunted. He was tired and slightly hungover.

"I have to go but is it okay if I take a quick shower first? I don't want to ride the subway covered in dry cum." Louis said.

Harry giggled and pried one eye open.
"Sure."

Louis got up and gathered his clothes. He hesitated.
"Uhm, this was great and all but..."

"A one-night stand. I know the drill." Harry chuckled.

Louis smiled at him.
"Go back to sleep. I'll be gone in no time."

"Bye Louis." Harry yawned and closed his eyes.

He heard the shower running. He had almost drifted off to sleep when he heard Louis leave his appartment quietly. He wasn't the one who usually had one-night stands but he had just ended a bad relationship and wasn't looking for a new one. He felt strangely empty anyhow. He turned from his stomach to his back and pulled a face. He was still leaking. He grunted and got out of bed to take a shower. The bathroom smelled of body wash. His nice brand. Oh well, that was the least he could do after a night like that. Jesus. They had been really compatible in bed. It had been a long time since he had sex that good. He almost regretted that he hadn't suggested that they would do that again, but that would only complicate things.

He let the warm water wash away every trace of last night. He washed his hair and body and turned off the water and wrapped a towel around his waist. He stepped up to the sink and looked at himself in the mirror. He had seen better days. He scratched his chin and thought about shaving but ruled against it. He was just gonna spend a lazy Sunday at home in front of the tv. He brushed his teeth and returned to the bedroom and found some sweats and a t-shirt.

He stripped the bed and threw the dirty sheets in the laundry basket before he went into the kitchen and made some coffee and toast. He spent the day in front of the tv. His mind traveled back to the memories of last night once in a while. Louis. He didn't even know his last name. He had seen him in the clinic a couple of times when he had donated blood. They had run into each other last night at the club and the rest was history. Beautiful man, great in bed. Well, there was no need to ponder over that. A one-night stand was a one-night stand.

He made the bed and went to sleep early. He went to work the next morning. He owned a gym downtown.

Three months went by and his night with Louis was just a nice memory. He had called in sick since he threw up in the morning. One of his employees, Liam took care of the gym while he got rid of this stomach bug. He made a mental note to clean the equipment in the gym more strictly when he was back at work. Who knew what kind of germs people had on their hands? It was kind of disgusting when he thought about it.

When five days had gone by and he still threw up every morning he decided to see a doctor. He asked to get tested for every STD possible. He had never heard that puking would be one of the symptoms of an STD but who knew? He couldn't get HIV tested for another four months and he couldn't believe how reckless and stupid he had been. Who the hell had unprotected sex with a one-night stand? He promised himself to stop thinking with his dick from now on.

All the tests came back negative and he let out a breath of relief but there was still the risk of HIV, the one he was most afraid of.
"Tell me, is vomiting a symptom of HIV?" He asked the doctor, nervously fiddling with his hands.

"No. Have you experienced headaches, a fever, rashes, weight loss?" The doctor asked, eyeing him in concern.

"No, I actually gained a few pounds." Harry said.

"But you're vomiting?" The doctor asked and took notes.

"In the mornings." Harry informed him.

"For how long?" The doctor asked and gestured for him to lay down on the examining table.

"Five days now." Harry said.

"Alright. We're just gonna check something to rule that out." The doctor said and lifted his t-shirt.

He spurted cold liquid on Harry's stomach and made him flinch.
"What are you doing?" Harry asked.

"We're gonna check your stomach." The doctor said and pulled a machine closer. Harry looked at it and realized that it was an ultrasound machine and started to laugh.

The doctor put the device on his stomach and a strange sound was heard. It sounded like heartbeats. Harry gasped and stared at him. The doctor pointed at the screen.
"This might come as a shock but that's a baby. You're pregnant."

"You can't be serious." Harry chuckled. He was indeed in shock.

The Doctor freezed the screen and pointed at it.
"That's your baby. From the look of it, it's about twelve weeks old."

He wiped the fluid off his stomach and printed out the picture before he had a very long conversation with him about intersexuality and pregnancies. Harry had a hard time grasping it but the evidence was there, an ultrasound picture of a tiny fetus.

After he had left the doctor's office with the picture and a list of the precare vitamins he needed he just sat in his car and stared blankly into nothing. Pregnant. That was a possibility that never had occurred to him. Why would it? He was a male. At least he identified as one. He had all the male parts. Well, that wasn't important right now. He was pregnant. Did he even want a baby? A smile spread over his face and he cradled his stomach protectively. Of course, he wanted a baby! He always dreamt about kids. He was keeping this baby no matter what. He then realized that he had to find Louis and tell him. He deserved to know that he was going to be a father.