3

He returned home. He needed some time to digest what he just found out and he also needed to come up with a way to find Louis. Maybe the clinic where they both donated blood could pass along a message for him? They would never give out Louis' full name and phone number but if he explained the situation maybe they could contact Louis and give him his number? It was his best shot.

He took the stairs to the apartment. He better get as much exercise as he could before he would be huge as an elephant. He couldn't even picture himself with a pregnancy belly. He shook his head in confusion. Someone was sitting at the top of the stairs and as he came closer he realized that it was no other than Louis.
"Hi?"

"Hey, I'm sorry to just show up like this but we need to talk about something." Louis said and smiled nervously.

"I actually need to talk to you too so you saved me the trouble to try to track you down." Harry gulped. He wasn't prepared. He had no idea how he would tell him.

"Oh?" Louis said and stood up.

"Let's just take it inside." Harry said and walked over to his door and unlocked it.

They headed to the living room. Harry took a seat but Louis was pacing back and forth. Harry wrinkled his eyebrows. Why was Louis nervous? He wasn't the one with the shocking news. Unless he had HIV? Oh, God! Harry started to sweat.
"Please sit down. You're freaking me out."

Louis looked at him and then he flopped down on the sofa. He took a deep breath and dragged a hand through his hair.
"Alright, I need you to hear me out and let me explain before you throw me out. Okay?"

"Okay." Harry agreed.

"I've discovered something recently since our night together and it fucking blew my mind. I'm just gonna come out and say it very bluntly." Louis started off.

"What is it?" Harry asked worriedly.

"I'm pregnant." Louis said and watched him intensely for his reaction.

Harry gasped and his eyes widened in surprise.
"So am I!"

"This is not a fucking joke, Harry. I really am pregnant. I can explain what intersexual means and show you ultrasound pictures." Louis said.

Harry reached into his pocket and pulled out his own ultrasound picture and held it up in front of Louis.
"No need. I believe you. I'm also pregnant. I just found out."

Louis gasped and it looked like he was about to faint until he managed to pull himself together. He took out his ultrasound picture and handed it to Harry while he looked at his.
"Do you wanna keep it?" He asked softly.

"Yes. Do you wanna keep yours? Ours?" Harry retorted.

"Yes. I think I'm gonna faint. We're having two babies?" Louis said weakly.

"Double the fun." Harry grinned.

"Double everything. How are we doing this?" Louis asked and looked at him.

"Together? I mean, you're carrying my baby. I want to be involved." Harry said and looked at his stomach.

"You're carrying mine. I also want to be involved. Our babies are siblings. Biological siblings. They should grow up together. This is crazy!" Louis said and leaned back on the couch. He put a hand on his stomach and caressed it.

"I guess that makes us best friends from now on." Harry smiled. He also leaned back and caressed his stomach.

"I don't even know your last name." Louis pointed out.

"Styles." Harry informed him.

"Tomlinson." Louis introduced himself.

"We have a lot to talk about. A lot to decide." Harry said.

"Can we do it over dinner? I'm starving." Louis said.

"Me too. Order pizza?" Harry suggested.

"Sure." Louis agreed.

Harry made the order and then they just sat there in an awkward silence for a while.
"So how did you react when you found out?" Louis finally asked.

"Well, first I laughed, then I was in shock." Harry said.

"Yeah, same. How did we manage to get pregnant at the same time?" Louis asked.

"Unprotected sex." Harry pointed out.

"Yeah, well, I didn't exactly consider pregnancy to be a possibility. What are the odds that we both would be intersexual? Did you know?" Louis asked.

"That I have female reproduction parts? No. You?" Harry retorted.

"No." Louis smiled.

The pizza arrived and Harry set it up in the living room. They dug in.
"What do you do for a living?"

"I work at a clothing store, sports brands. You?" Louis asked and took a bite from his pizza.

"I own a gym." Harry said.

"Cool. Oh, I just thought of something. Do you think we get 52 weeks of paternity leave like women or just two weeks like men?" Louis wondered.

"They better give us the full pot. We're technically both here." Harry snorted.

"That's right, but I guess that's something we have to look into." Louis replied.

"We should make a things-to-do list." Harry suggested and found a notepad and a pen underneath the coffee table.

"We should find a good doctor, preferably someone who specializes in male pregnancies." Louis said.

"Yes, that goes first on the list. It will be easier if we have the same one too, and maybe coordinate our appointments." Harry said.

"Absolutely." Louis agreed.

"So secondly, paternity leave. Do you want us to get married?" Harry asked and looked at him.

Louis held up his hands in defense.
"Woah! I'm all about raising these babies together but I don't know you. We slept together once."

"Technically twice but I agree. It would make it easier if we moved in together though. Your thoughts about that?" Harry wondered.

"It's the best solution I guess but we don't have to do that right now. Let's just get to know each other first, and Harry? Can we agree on something right now? The babies are our first priority, no matter what?" Louis said and looked at him with big blue eyes.

"Absolutely." Harry immediately agreed.

They put the list to the side and talked about pregnancy symptoms and made a first effort to get to know each other. They were up for a bumpy ride.