Epilogue

"No Darce, you're gonna throw the flowers later, as we practiced. Okay, sweetie? Let's put them back in the basket." Louis smiled and leaned down to pick them up.

The three-year-old pouted her lower lip and Louis smiled. She looked just like Harry. Today her wild curls were somewhat tamed and she looked adorable in a pink dress.

Niall poked his head inside.
"Ready?"

"Yes." Louis smiled.

"How about you Darce?" Niall asked and smiled fondly at her.

Darcy giggled and ran up to him and hugged his legs. Niall picked her up. He shared being a Godfather to her and Dorian. Harry and Louis couldn't pick between him, Liam and Zayn so they made them all godfathers, something they all took very seriously. Harry and Louis always had a babysitter at hand when they needed some time to themselves.

Niall brought Darcy with him and Louis threw one last glance in the mirror before he headed to the front of the church. Harry came walking from the other direction, holding Dorian's hand. Their eyes met and Harry broke out in a dimpled smile.

The ceremony was simple but beautiful. Darcy made a terrific job as the flower girl and their friends and families clapped their hands when she was done. Zayn took care of her after that and Liam kept an eye on Dorian and made sure that he didn't throw away the rings.

They said their "I do's" and the whole church cheered when they sealed it with a kiss. Their mothers wiped away a tear or two.

Niall was the one who noticed that neither of them was drinking at the reception. He gasped and pointed a finger between them.
"You, you...Oh my God, is it true?"

Louis clinked his glass.
"Harry and I have an announcement to make."

The room got quiet and they had everyone's attention.
"We're having another baby, or two actually! We're both pregnant!" Louis shouted happily and kissed his husband.

Everyone congratulated them. This time they had planned it. They had discussed back and forth if they would try for one or two babies but they both agreed that they wanted to share the experience once more and they would also be able to take put paternity leave together, like last time. They managed to get pregnant a month apart from each other. Harry was sixteen weeks pregnant and Louis was twelve weeks pregnant. Their mothers came up to them.
"Two more?" Jay smiled.

"Yep." Louis grinned.

"It's wonderful. I'm so happy for you." Jay replied and hugged them.

"So am I and I didn't faint this time." Anne laughed and hugged them as well.

A couple of hours later Jay and Anne took Darcy and Dorian to Harry and Louis' house that they bought a year ago. The kids were exhausted and cranky and Harry and Louis hugged them goodbye. Harry ruffled Dorian's feather-light hair. He looked so much like Louis but he had his green eyes and dimples.

They had booked the honeymoon suite for the night close by. A vacation had to wait but they didn't mind. Their suits came off quickly and landed in bed. Louis kissed Harry's small baby bump.
"You're so sexy when you're pregnant. Well, you're sexy otherwise too but there's something special about seeing you like this." Louis said.

"Well, so are you and you better enjoy this pregnancy then because this is our last ones." Harry smiled.

"Nah, just give me a couple of years and I'll have you knocked up again." Louis smirked and came up to kiss him on the lips.

They took their time exploring each other's bodies. Foreplay was often something they had to rush with two kids in the house. They always found their ways to be intimate with a quicky in the bathroom or on lunch dates. Liam had learned the hard way to stay out of their private locker room in the back of the gym during lunch hour.

They had sex all night, taking turns to top until they were too exhausted to keep going. Harry rested his head on Louis' chest and followed his tattoo with his fingertips.
"I love you." He said softly.

"I love you too. Going home with you from that club was the best decision I've ever made." Louis replied.

"Forgetting to buy condoms was probably one of my brightest moments so far." Harry chuckled.

Louis hugged him closer and kissed the top of his head.
"You know that we have to buy a minivan now?" Harry giggled and caressed his baby bump.

"And I will proudly drive it when Arthur and Agnes are born." Louis grinned.

"First of all, we did not agree on those names. Second of all, you don't know what we're having." Harry chuckled.

"We can at least put them on the list of names?" Louis asked.

"Of course." Harry immediately agreed even if Arthur never would make it out of that list.

"Good night Mr. Tomlinson." Louis said with a smile.

"We're finally husbands." Harry beamed.

"Happy days." Louis commented with a yawn.

(A couple of months later Harry gave birth to a boy and they ended up naming him Arthur. Louis had a girl and they named her Alicia. Niall, Liam, and Zayn were once again proud godfathers.)

The End