7

"What about Arthur?" Louis suggested.

"Absolutely not." Harry protested. He twisted uncomfortably.

He had been crazy horny in the last couple of days. They had moved in together. Their friends helped them, doing all the heavy lifting since they both were 27 weeks pregnant. They owed them a dinner for helping them out.

They were sitting in their new living room discussing baby names but Harry had difficulties concentrating on anything other than his throbbing dick at the moment. Living with Louis meant that he couldn't exactly do something about his current state. Their bedrooms were next to each other. A quick handjob in the shower once a day didn't ease his constant arousal. He was about to lose his fucking mind over something as silly as an erection.

"What's going on with you?" Louis asked.

"Nothing." Harry mumbled.

Louis leaned forward and stared at him intensely. His eyes widened in surprise.
"That's your horny face!" He said and pointed at him.

Harry blushed.
"I don't have a fucking horny face!"

"Of course you do, and I've seen you worked up before remember?" Louis chuckled and petted his stomach.

"Right." Harry said and couldn't help but smile.

"So... are you, I mean, pregnancy hormones, right? I've read that that could be a thing, that you'll get really horny. Is it just now or?" Louis rambled awkwardly.

"All the time, the last couple of days." Harry grunted and let out a deep sigh. He better just be honest since Louis had called him out like that.

"Have you tried taking care of it yourself?" Louis asked.

Harry snorted.
"Can we talk about something else?"

"Oh, come on Harry. Don't be such a prude." Louis huffed.

"Fine. I have. It doesn't help." Harry chuckled awkwardly.

"So you need more?" Louis asked.

"Well, you don't see a line of men outside the door, do you? I'm not exactly desirable in this state." Harry snorted.

"That's just bullshit. You're beautiful Harry, you have that pregnancy glow." Louis smiled.

"Uhm, thanks." Harry said and blushed.

Louis hesitated briefly.
"I can always help you out, you know?"

Harry stared at him in disbelief.
"You wanna fuck me?'

"Why not?" Louis smirked.

"Geez, I don't need a pity fuck, Louis!" Harry cackled.

"Who said anything about a pity fuck?  We can help each other out. Honestly, it's been months and as I recall it we were pretty good at it." Louis grinned.

Harry just looked at him. Louis managed to stand up with a bit of effort and held a hand out to help Harry get up as well.
"You're serious?" Harry asked.

"Well yeah? You're saying no?" Louis asked and looked embarrassed.

Harry smiled at him and took his hand and managed to get up from the couch. He put one hand on his stomach and the other on his back and started to waddle his way toward the bedroom. He couldn't believe they were doing this. He looked at Louis who was waddling next to him and burst out in a fit of giggles.
"What's so funny?" Louis asked, sounding amused.

"Just look at us." Harry laughed.

Louis giggled as well as they made their way over to Harry's bedroom.
"At least we don't have to think about condoms this time. This is a terrible idea, you know that right?" Harry chuckled. 

"It's just sex. Two friends helping each other out." Louis shrugged.

"Alright. Sounds good." Harry smiled.

They had reached the bedroom. Louis tried to wiggle out of his t-shirt but got stuck. Harry helped him out. They both giggled. Harry removed his own t-shirt before he sat down on the bed to take off his sweats. Louis sat down next to him. They both grunted when they leaned forward to pull them off.
"A warning! I haven't been able to shave my balls in months." Louis said.

Harry burst out laughing.
"I don't fucking care about that Louis."

"Well, I do." Louis smirked.

"I haven't shaved mine either." Harry informed him.

"And I don't fucking care." Louis chuckled.

"You just said that you did." Harry snorted.

"About my own balls." Louis replied.

They were in their boxers and Louis glanced at the tent that Harry had on display and smirked. They managed to lay down on the bed.
"Fetch the lube now." Louis said.

Harry managed to sit up and opened the top drawer and found some lube and tossed it over. They shuffled around in bed and laid on their sides, facing each other. They just laid there and stared at each other for a moment. The atmosphere in the room changed and then Louis leaned in and connected their lips.

Harry felt like he was on fire. He moaned and tried to pull Louis closer but their bellies were in the way. He could feel Louis smile but then he deepened the kiss and Harry moaned again. He had no time to think of body insecurities and why should he? He caressed Louis' body and he loved every inch of it. He was getting desperate but thankfully Louis noticed. He jumped when he heard the sound of the bottle open. It had been so long since he heard that. Louis stopped kissing him and he whined impatiently.
"Can you plant your feet on the bed to give me better access?" Louis asked as he drizzled lube on his fingers.

Harry immediately complied and removed his boxers before he raised his legs and put his feet on the mattress. His breathing was shallow from anticipation. Louis smiled at him and then he scooched down so he would see what he was doing since Harry's stomach was in the way. Harry laughed but choked on it when Louis circled a finger around his rim and pushed it inside.

He had his first orgasm when Louis pushed two fingers inside and jabbed his prostate. Louis just smiled at him and continued to open him up. It didn't take long for Harry to get hard again.
"Would you be able to hold your legs up?" Louis asked as he removed his fingers.

Harry tried and pulled a face.
"Nope."

Louis giggled.
"Alright, how are we doing this? If I lay behind you?"

Harry turned to his side and Louis came up behind him but that didn't work either. His stomach was in the way. They both burst out laughing.
"Hands and knees?" Harry suggested.

It took them some time to get in the right position. Harry couldn't hold his weight and laid down on the pillow but was still on his knees. That worked better. Louis pushed inside slowly and Harry was in a blissful state.
"Yes! Oh fuck. Please."

Louis started to fuck him slowly. He could feel Louis' belly bump his ass with every thrust but that only made him hornier. It didn't take much for them to come and Louis fell to his back panting heavy.
"Thank you." Harry said softly.

"Thank you." Louis replied.

They were both exhausted and fell asleep after that.