8

They didn't have sex anymore after that, since it was too much work. But they helped each other get off daily with very enthusiastic handjobs and blowjobs.

They finally got their parental leave accepted. They had been fighting nonstop with the government who first only wanted to give them the two weeks that fathers could have but they wouldn't accept that. They had called everywhere. They had sent in doctors' notes and argued and finally they both received a letter telling them that they both were entitled to 52 weeks of parental leave and an additional two weeks. They decided to celebrate and called Niall, Liam, and Zayn to invite them to a restaurant as a thank you for helping them move.

They were both 32 weeks pregnant by now. Their C-sections were planned. They were having them on the same day and they were really looking forward to it. They were both tired of being pregnant.

Louis was having a great time out with the boys. The food was excellent and they had so much to talk about. He noticed that Harry seemed a little off. He didn't say much and after looking more closely at him he noticed that he was pale.
"Are you okay Haz?" He mumbled as he leaned in to talk in his ear.

"Yeah, I'm just tired." Harry said.

"We're gonna skip the desert but Harry and I are paying for this meal since you three were literal angels and helped us move. These two pregnant guys have to get home and get some sleep." Louis said and looked at Liam, Zayn, and Niall.

"Of course. We're gonna go clubbing after this." Zayn smiled.

Louis got up and pointed a finger at him.
"Use a condom gentlemen, otherwise you might end up in the same state as me and Harry." He joked.

Everyone laughed except Harry who tried his best to smile but it looked more like a grimace.
"Are you in pain?" Louis asked worriedly and helped him get up from his chair.

"No more than usual. I'm fine Lou. I just need some sleep." Harry said softly.

"Alright, I'm just gonna pay and then I'll meet you by the car. I'll drive. Guys, can you help Harry outside?" Louis asked and Zayn and Liam immediately rushed over and took Harry's arms.

"I can walk, you know?" Harry chuckled.

Niall stayed and held a hand on Louis' back protectively as he waddled his way over to the register. A middle-aged couple gasped and pointed at him as he passed by and he flipped them the finger. Had they never seen a pregnant man before? Probably not.

Harry went straight to bed as soon as they got home. Louis decided to make an early night as well. There was no use in staying up without Harry's company. He checked on him before he headed to his own bedroom and Harry was already asleep.

He undressed and got into bed and tried to find a position that would work. The baby was kicking like crazy, and he needed to pee. He sighed and got up and headed to the bathroom. After he had relieved himself and washed his hands he was on his way back to bed when Harry shouted.
"Louis! Wake up! Something is wrong!"

He hurried over as fast as he could and burst the door open.
"What is it?"

Harry was sitting up in bed and he was crying.
"My stomach hurts really bad."

"Are you in labor?" Louis asked and made his way over to the bed.

"How should I know? Something is wrong, Lou. I can feel it." Harry wailed hysterically.

Louis went cold. He sat down on the bed and wrapped his arms around Harry.
"Everything is going to be okay. I'm calling an ambulance right now."

He found Harry's phone on the bedside table and called 999.
"I'm naked." Harry cried.

So was he but that wasn't important at the moment. He just hugged Harry until he had calmed down a little.
"I'm just gonna unlock the front door, okay?"

"Okay." Harry replied. He looked scared and like he was in a lot of pain. Louis caressed his cheek briefly before he got up and hurried to the front door and unlocked it. He grabbed two t-shirts and sweatpants from Harry's closet on the way back. He got dressed and helped Harry who whimpered from pain, clutching his stomach.
"What if I'm losing our baby?" He cried.

"The doctors are gonna take care of you and the baby." Louis said and sat next to Harry and held him close.

Five minutes later there was a knock on the door and ambulance workers came inside with a stretcher. Louis hurried to explain the situation and they looked shocked but acted professionally. They managed to get Harry on the stretcher. Louis grabbed Harry's phone and the keys and put on some sneakers. One of the ambulance men helped him get to the elevator and into the ambulance. He took Harry's hand and held it all the way to the hospital. He was scared senseless but he tried not to show it to keep Harry calm.

They checked on the baby in the ambulance.
"I don't think you're in labor but I'm not an expert on male pregnancies." One of the ambulance men said.

They were rushed inside. Louis didn't leave Harry's side. A doctor made an ultrasound and the baby was doing fine and he wasn't in labor. They both cried in relief. The doctor checked Harry's blood pressure. Their pediatrician had mentioned that Harry's blood pressure was a little high during one of their recent checkups and that they would monitor it closely. His blood pressure had risen since then.
"You have preeclampsia. Your baby is fine for now but you have to go on bed rest for the rest of your pregnancy to lower your blood pressure, otherwise, your baby can stop growing or be born too early. You don't have to worry. Just stay in bed. I'm gonna keep you overnight to check your vitals."

"So the baby is okay?" Harry asked, having to make sure.

"Yes." The doctor said.

Louis let out a breath of relief. He refused to leave Harry's side so a nurse got him an extra bed next to Harry's and they fell asleep with their heads close together, holding hands.