16

______________

Lando Norris

For me, family has always been paramount. I can't even imagine what it would be like to live in an unloving family where one is left out. Well, I didn't live in a family like that.
Then Kate came and upset everything, for she told a secret, a huge secret that is hard to believe.
Mentally, I'm not on the top lately and I feel like I'm crippling me more and more into the ground right now.

Because the season has just started and we are past a couple of races I don't want to know what will end up with me. Because I'm changing too. I suddenly try to get serious from a funny kid and people judge. It bothers them that I am trying to take my job more seriously and if there is no loving companion next to us we will be lost. Well, I'm lost...

_________

Dear diary!

I'm lost ... And why? Because I haven't met my family and friends slowly in half a year. I always just travel and travel. I workout every day and I race almost every weekend. But honestly, Kate is with me to help, but we were still quarreling and it completely upset me. Help!

_________

****

...

I wanted to talk to Kate after the race. I had to talk to her about everything. So I headed for her room.

-I'm Lando Norris, it's going to work, --I said to myself. I encouraged myself

However, the door to Kate and Daniel was a little open and I heard voices.
There was a man inside, I heard the voice of a stranger

I started thinking. That's Kate's voice. Kate is in trouble. I walked in the door and saw it. It was Peter who molested Kate. Kate was in a T-shirt and Peter in a shirt. He was just wearing a shirt... I hope I'm not late ...

I immediately yanked Peter off the girl and hit him, then ran to Kate. She was in a disgraced state.

And Peter was nervous, he knew it was over.

-Get out of here, now! , --I said while I hugged Kate. Peter went out and I was finally able to talk to the girl

I smoothed her face and then finally spoke.

-Kate, what happened with you ?, --She started crying and just cried

-He hurt me, molested me. Peter ... And it wasn't the first time ...

-I'm not late, is it, he didn't hurt you?

-No no ...

-But why, why did this happen? "--I sat anxiously next to the girl on the edge of the bed. I only watched her face, but she didn't look at me

-Lando, I'm all going to tell you, but please, I can't tell you right now. Please ... let me hug you, --Kate said, then hug me tightly. Its proximity went well. But she was so wounded and innocent

-Lando, will you make sure Peter doesn't work in Formula 1 anymore?

-Sure, Kate, but will you tell us what about you?

-I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't tell you so far, I'm sorry I didn't trust you so much ... Lando I'm sorry

-Kate, there's nothing wrong. I was here . --That's the point, I said, and I pressed a kiss to her forehead. --Where is Daniel anyway?

-He went swimming, Peter knew that and he was lucky ...

Kate finally began to calm down. She squeezed my hand tightly and lay down in bed.

-Lando, don't you want to lie next to me?

-I don't even know Kate, I don't want Daniel to find us like that. I'd better go and talk to you tomorrow

-Do you promise not to tell Danny what happened today?

-Of course, --with that I kissed her hand and then walked out the door. Again, I let my emotions control me, but I realized I was in love with Kate.

I am in love with the girl who is sometimes so evil to me who makes me laugh at whom I can trust. I'm in love. And that love can lead to disasters since she's Daniel's girlfriend. Not mine. Honestly, it's the worst feeling when you fall in love with your friend because you don't even know what she's feeling. Does Kate love me? Would Kate change for me? Is Kate real?

Such questions arose in me on Sunday night after I safed her....

...

****

Monday , May 3rd

In the morning, it's finally morning. At first I don't think yesterday happened. I woke up really early and wrote to Kate quickly. I wanted to talk to her as soon as possible

Lando: Good morning, do you feel like having breakfast with me?

Kate: Good morning to you too! Yes, Daniel is like a bear. He's still asleep

Lando: I'll be waiting in the Hall in 20 minutes

Kate: All right and thank you ♡

...

I quickly got dressed in a loose pair of pants and my QUADRANT hoodie and then went down to the hall. Kate arrived soon. Her face was so flabby and so cute.

-Good morning again, --I said I hug her

Hi, I'm glad you invited me for breakfast. This is really nice from you

We sat down and picked our breakfast. Then Kate started telling

-So it all started there that Daniel and I went to Peter's office for a meeting. It was about our relationship and then I was the first to stay with Peter who threatened. But it's been over 2 months. Then he molested me several times after that, but I didn’t tell anyone that because I didn’t want your father’s business ruined. Because that news would have ruined him. I saw this way better. I'm sorry I didn't trust you enough...

-We've been arguing a lot lately, but you're not normal! You could have told

-But I didn’t want to, so that’s because if it doesn’t happen AZ last night then you can’t prove to me that I can count on you at any time, --Kate said and took my hand.---And I can't keep it a secret, but Lando Norris, I'm in love with you!

With that, Kate Morton kissed me ....

....

-Kate, what the f^ck are you doing,-- Daniel shouted out the door..

....

_______________