Chapter 5

“Oh my Gosh! That was fricken awesome!” I screamed. I had so much fun with that montage!

“Let’s continue the dance party!” James cheered. I agreed and Luke made some remark, saying he’d put the video together later. It must be a confusing process, taking the videos from both cameras and deciding where to put each clip so it made sense to the music. The tongue part would definitely be in it. Mine and Luke’s part would definitely be in the end. The shove wars would be in there and Beau’s part too. Maybe I could help Luke! I considered myself good at deciding on my favorite clips to put into certain videos. Yes, I got inspiration to make my own videos after I watched the Janoskians for the first time.

“Have any requests?” someone shouted over the music. Without thinking I yelled out “Gangnum Style!”

The boys all gawked at me and Luke shrugged his shoulders and scrolled through his playlist until he came to the song.

You brought this upon yourself,

I mentally told myself. Sigh.

“Oppa Gangnum Style!”

“So can you Gangnum Style? Is that why you asked to put on the song?” Daniel asked me with a chuckle as the other boys started to fool around as the gibberish started.

“Actually… I think I can Gangnum Style but that’s up to other people to judge. I think I suck at dancing but anyways… That was the first thing that came to mind. I actually wasn’t thinking when I shouted it out,” I explained truthfully. The boys started to hip thrust and I shook my head, laughing my ass off. I watched them for a couple more seconds until Daniel spoke up again.

“Y’know, I think you’d be a pretty good dancer,” Daniel told me. “Go dance. Show me. I’ll join you,” he challenged.

I looked him straight in the eyes and accepted his challenge.

“Fine.” I got up off the couch as the chorus started. I started to do the original dance that PSY had made famous. The boys all stopped and watched me as I stomped my feet and flicked my crossed wrists. I then switched my right arm and threw it up over my head, swinging it around as I continued to stomp. As “Hey sexy lady!” was sung, I put my hands on my hips and pulled off that move that the girls do over top of the guys in the video before they continue to Gangnum Style. The other boys joined me and we made a line, all simultaneously dancing. All six of us were in sync. I was quite surprised. Beau was on one side of me and Daniel on the other.  As the second verse came on, I had fun with my hands and stuck my arms straight out in front of me, waving them up and down. The boys had no idea what I was doing which was good. I could show them, including Skip, who had wanted to see my moves in the first place. Instead of doing the “Sonna eh” part like the rest of the guys were, I put my hands on my hips and stuck my feet out to the side, first my right, then my left then twisted my arms while they were still positioned on my hips, moving my body at the same time. My hands then moved to either side of my head and I started to move my head back and forth in between my hands. My palms were facing outward.  The intro to the chorus started and I swayed my hips to the beat. I felt hands on my hips and I put my hands over top. I felt the body behind me push closer and suddenly we were Gangnum Styling. I turned to see who had me by the hips and gasped as I came face to face with Beau.

“Hey,” I murmured.

“Hey babe,” he whispered huskily. “You having fun?” he wondered.

“Yes, tons of fun!” I replied.

“That’s good.” We danced to the rest of the song, going nuts and just being crazy kids.

“Beau, pass!” Skip called. Oh so now it was a game of pass huh?