Chapter 8

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE BEFORE THE NEW CHAPTER! Alright guys... First things first, I am so incredibly sorry... I'm such a terrible person! I haven't uploaded in months! It's sort of sad, but in my defense, I've had a lot of things going on in my life like school which is super stressful for me at this point. Also I've been through major depression within the last few months and I've gone through quite a few experiences with things I should not have done. There's been a lot of drama lately too that I've been trying to cope with so I do apologize. Anyways, I just want to say that I really hope to upload more and I really hope I can gain some of my readers back. I've vaguely heard about some drama in the fandom lately and I know the boys have been through a lot and have experienced a lot of new things, so if you'd like to continue reading my story, just know that I am trying to keep things as "how they used to be" if you know what I mean.

Oh and Feel free to add me on kik and talk to me about things anytime btw guys! I'd love it if you'd chat with me about the story, suggestions and stuff but also, I'd like you guys to know that I'm always there for you to talk to. I love trying to help people out and I love talking to people in general. My kik is niallsangel for anyone interested in getting to know me better or to give me suggestions about my story. Anyways.... Without further ado, here is the long awaited chapter 8!

“Time to get up Kiara!!!! Melbourne Nuisance today!” someone screamed in my ear. That was how I woke up.

“Skip, I swear. Scream in my ear one more time and I will personally rip your head off and shove it up your…”

“Good morning sunshine!” James sang, cutting me off before I could swear.

“Hi,” I whispered cutely, turning to beam at James.

“Aww look at her guys! Isn’t she just the cutest?!” Skip cooed.

“Yes,” I heard from another part of the house. The other boys must not have heard it, or just brushed it off. One of the two.

“Knock it off Skip,” Jai chuckled, shaking his head in amusement.

“Do you want breakfast?!” Gina yelled.

“YES!” Beau screamed.

“Then behave! Kiara, would you like to help?” Gina wondered.

“Sure!” I replied, scrambling to get up off the floor. “Can I just go change first?” I asked.

“Oh! Yes! Your clothes are in the bathroom hun.”

“Thanks Gina!” I called as I bolted for the bathroom, making sure none of the boys were following me or trying to tackle me.

“These clothes must be Gina’s old clothes,” I said quietly. I slipped on a pair of aqua colored skinny jeans and pulled a grey tank top over my head. I let my chocolate brown waves flow over my shoulders and sprayed some hairspray in my hair. I applied a bit of sparkly, clear lip gloss onto my lips and swiped a mascara brush over my eyelashes. Gina had left out a whole bunch of makeup on the vanity, but I didn’t need much. I didn’t need any makeup at all since I had the gorgeous, natural look but it was fun to experiment. I found a palette with a bunch of blue eye shadows and put a shimmery aqua on my eyelids. Satisfied with my makeup, I walked out and went to join Gina in making breakfast for the five rowdy monkeys. The boys had busied themselves with running and chasing each other around the house. How she put up with those boys was a mystery to me.

“So we’re making… French toast?” I asked.

“Yep! Semi easy. Let’s get crackin’” she said, pulling out a carton of eggs. I laughed and started to crack the eggs in a big bowl. I poured some milk into the bowl and sprinkled a whole pile of cinnamon in. French toast was nothing without the cinnamon. I used the whisk to mix it all together while I sang a little tune.