Prologue

"They said it's not the match?" The woman ask. An old man sighs and sit next to the woman.
"Nae.. Agashhi.. you can't lose hope" Said the man.

"They are doing this on purpose.. I know my samcheon and imok don't want me to get that eyes transplant" The woman said.

"No.. it's just not a perfect match.." The man said.
"Always like that.. you always say that to make me feel better" The woman said.

"What is the first thing you want to see  if you can do the surgery?" Asked the 68 years old man, Seunghoon said.

"Ahjusshi, Ms Nara and my parents grave.." The woman said, looking infront. Seunghoon smile.
"You will able to see again one day.. I promise" Said the man and stand up.

"Get some rest, press the button as always.. I'll be in my room" the man said. She didn't answer as she just lay her back on the bed.

The man look at the woman with sad eyes before he walk out from the master bedroom.

The woman name were given as Im Nayeon, 31 years old fully blind woman since she was 14 due to an accident. And she is no longer have parents. She was the only child of the Im.

Ever since she become blind for almost 18 years old, she become used to everything she is doing. But one thing is, Nayeon are so cold and really hot tempered.

She is so cold to her house workers, the maids, Including the person that took care of her now, Seunghoon.

Seunghoon is a very loyal assistant of Nayeon's father, Im Kijoon. He and Kijoon are like brothers and the last thing late Kijoon asked was him, to take care of Nayeon and he did until now.

Nayeon is a skilled ballerina. She dance since she was 5 and become a very good ballerina since then. But because of an accident happened when she was performing back then when she was 14 years old, Nayeon got blind and didn't be able to see anymore.

Her father, late Im Kijoon was a successful man that has his own music art centre. It called Navillera. All music art centre that are under late Im Kijoon are now Nayeon's. She is the biggest heirs of Im Kijoon's assets.

Her money are unstoppable after taking over Navillera. People that works for her call her Agasshi and she is taken care of 44 years old Ms Nara, the assistant of her since she was 17 years old. Yes, Navillera are under Nayeon's name just few years after her parents past away.

"Agashhi!" Ms Nara burst into the room.