23

"Nayeon is fine now. Her condition are concerning.. she almost didn't make it if she didn't get the pills out from her. The wounds on her has already being treated.." Jihyo explain.

"For the time being, I had to only allow two person to visit her at a time.. she won't be awake by now so please calm down and let her rest" She said.

Jiah, Eunseok, Lia, Dahyun, Hoseok, Yoongi nods. Taehyung? He still sitting on the chair but his ears listen to everything.

He doesn't know what he is feeling now.
"Ahjumma, Ahjushhi could visit Nayeon first" Jihyo said.

Jiah nods as the two stand up following Sana. They went to the VVIP patient room.

As soon as they entered, Jiah's heart was shattered seeing Nayeon's condition which was quite possibly to say, very sad. 

Bruises here and there, her head wrapped in a bandage as a result of being hit by Seolhyun with a wood stick earlier and also with Nayeon's face that looked very pale and weak. 

Her daughter in law is really in a very concerning situation. Eunseok and Jiah have already been explained by the situation that befell Nayeon. 

Yoongi explains everything to them and this moment, Minhyuk and Seolhyun are under 24 hour police surveillance for a question and answer session. 

Jihyo and Yoongi will go to the police station after this to help with questions and answers as well as the process of arresting them. It's clear that the people that has been threatening Nayeon all this time is them and it also makes Taehyung surprised in silence. 

Even though he is very upset with Nayeon who kept a secret about his biological father, he is still very worried and wanted to look at his wife's face which he had not seen for 2 days.

Sana who also helped on the surgery earlier felt very sad. Nayeon never tell her about this and looking at how serious Nayeon condition earlier, shook her the most.

"Ahjumma and ahjusshi don't have to worry now.. she is really stable.. Nayeon is a strong person.." Sana said.

Jiah smile weakly.
"Thank you for saving her.." Jiah said and at the same time, Jihyo and Youngdae came in.

"It's pretty late already.. I guess ahjumma and ahjushhi might want to get some rest first.." Jihyo said.

Eunseok nods agree.
"Yeah.. and about the people who threaten her?" Eunseok ask.
"Me and my husband will go and help the police for the procedure" Jihyo said.

"Thank you so much, Jihyo shhi, Sana shhi.. Youngdae yah.." Jiah said. They smile softly to them.

"Kajja.. let the other visits her too" Eunseok said as Jiah nods. They all take turns to look at Nayeon before it keft only Taehyung.

Sana, Jihyo, Yoongi, Lia and Youngdae also Eunseok and Jiah has left as the last person to visit Nayeon was Hoseok and Dahyun.

Hoseok is very sad to see Nayeon's condition. He already considers Nayeon as his own sister. Also with Dahyun. 

Her best friend is now fighting for her life and hearing the story from Jihyo earlier made her angry with Minhyuk and Seolhyun. 

Nayeon is being very fibrous. Thinking about Navillera, her problems with her uncle's aunt, her problems with Seolhyun, Jaehyun, and Minhyuk. Dahyun herself does not know why Nayeon is the person that god chose to have a difficult life. 

For her, Nayeon has suffered enough and her only wish is to see her good friend happy with Taehyung. Because Taehyung is one of the people that Nayeon has now besides them and Ms. Nara.