32

**
"Yes sir, I've found the files. It's in Mr Seunghoon's belongings"

"What did it says? The report?"

"It says that the accident was a hit and run. Nayeon's parents died because someone is going after them"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm so sure Sir.. the original report of the accident that day which kills both late Kijoon and late Suryeon was actually a plan"

"I asked you to find the culprit, do you know who?"

"Yes Sir, it's his sister in law, Han Hyojoo"

"Do they.. no she did not.."

"It's sad to say that it is Sir.."
"I don't really sure why your father keep this case to himself but.. based on the report, I just know that late Seunghoon was trying to report this to the police"

"But there's seems like something been holding him up until he can't"

"What do you mean?"

"I suspect that they probably involved in Mr Seunghoon and Nayeon's car accident at the time"

"Hyojoo?"

"Yes Sir.. that's why he can't make it.. to report this case to the police"

"What should we do?"

"For now, I'll look more into it and make sure your wife is in a good hand. Under your protection and police surveillance"

"She has the right to know that the ome who made the accident happen was her imok. Including the accident where it kill your real father too"

"But I'm sure she'll not be able to handle this well so.. I ask you to keep it from her first.."

"Can I do something?"

"Yes, protect Ms Nayeon like you love her. Because based on what I'm researching now, they'll go after Nayeon and maybe Ms Nara. One by one they take from her because of Navillera"

"Okay, thank you so much Haechan" Taehyung said as he ends the phone call.

**

Taehyung remembers the phone call he received from Haechan right before they went to Paris.

Lately he is curious about his father, Kim Seunghoon or Kim Jisub's accident months ago and asked Haechan, his private investigator to look back at the accident because it seems weird.

He wouldn't thought that he'd find out something more bizarre than that. As the time now in Paris, Taehyung is chilling at the balcony of their hotel room while Nayeon is napping. He put down his book and look over to her.

"Why do you have to deal with all this?"
"I'm sorry that one day you will find out about it.."

"I will make you happy and make your sadness fades away quickly" He walk to her inside and seat on the bed.

"I promise" He peck her. Taehyung hands soothe her hair which makes the girl sleep disturb.

"Sorry did I wake you up?" Taehyung ask and Nayeon just nods.
"It's okay.. my alarm goes off in 3 minutes" Nayeon said afer checking the time on her phone.

He smiles and help her seat down on the bed.
"Recharge? Omma and abeoji plans to go visits some sightseeing around here" Taehyung said.

"Gurae? Sure" Nayeon nods.
"If like that, you have to go wash up, we will leave in 50 minutes, my lady" Taehyung said.