9

Few months later, Taehyung and Nayeon relationships really gotten closer like when they were kids.

They keep texting and Nayeon also become calmer these days thanks to Taehyung. She is also recovering well from Seunghoon's passing.

She also walked better than she ever do. It's all thanks to Taehyung.

"Nayeon shhi" Nayeon look up from the paperwork she is reviewing to see Jaehyun smiling brightly at her.

"Yes? Can I help you, Jaehyun shhi?" Nayeon ask.
"I want to ask if you are free?" Jaehyun said.

"When? Now?" Nayeon said.
"N-No.. maybe later like lunch" Jaehyun said.
"Oh.. I'm sorry.. I have plans" Nayeon said.

"Do you?" Jaehyun said.
"Yes...? I'm meeting up with my friends" Nayeon said.

? I'm meeting up with my friends" Nayeon said

"Girl or boy?" Jaehyun ask.
"A girl...? Why did you ask?" Nayeon said.

"Who knows.. you've been meeting up with a man named Kim Taehyung recently and slowly forget about me" Jaehyun said.

Nayeon nods and close the files. She stand up and lean on her table.
"For your information Mr Jung Jaehyun.. I have no time now because the performance night are near, I had to focus on the agreement with other company.. and what you were saying was distracting me" Nayeon said.

"He is a friend of mine and you cannot say like that. Plus we don't have any special relationship so I don't think you have to feel that way.. right?" Nayeon said.

Jaehyun smile bitterly.
"Yeah.. of course" the pain he had when she said that. Really embarrassed him right now.

"I don't forgot about you or distancing myself from you but, it's work. This is business" Nayeon said.
"Yup sure" Jaehyun said.

"If you please?" Nayeon politely show her room door.
"Yes, of course I'll leave.. I'm sorry" Jaehyun said, dissapointed.

Nayeon shake her head.
"Why is he being so obvious but couldn't just tell me that he likes me? Why is he keep hurting his own self like this?" Nayeon said while she sit back on the seat and continue her work.