39

Jiah slowly open her son's room, she went inside and saw Nayeon still sleeping with the thick blanket. She approached her and stroke the hair of Nayeon's.

"Nayeon.. You're feeling better?" Jiah asked.

Yesterday when she visited Taehyung, Nayeon struck with high fever.

Jiah asked Jihyo to treat Nayeon and Jihyo says Nayeon is good but she's just too tired and lack of fluid in the body.

Jihyo and Jiah suggested Nayeon to go home but Nayeon is Nayeon, she's very stubborn.

"You are still sick, dear.." Nayeon moves a little because she got distracted in her sleep.

"Omma.." Nayeon's hoarse voice came out.
"Yes dear? You need anything?" Ask Jiah and Nayeon nod.

"Water.." Said Nayeon.

Jiah took the water close at the table and open it.

"Sit first.." Jiah helped Nayon to sit and she gave the water to Nayeon.

"You go back home first? Omma can't see you like this.." Jiah said.

Nayeon didn't answer as she rest herself on the couch.

"Omma will ask youngdae to bring you home. He is here.. You rest while waiting for him" said Jiah.

"Aniya omma.. he is working.. I'll just need a rest, I'm okay" Nayeon said.
"No, go home and sleep at home.. don't be to stubborn.." Jiah said.

Suddenly Sana came in to check on Taehyung's progress.
"Nay- oh Imok.. annyeonghaseyo" Sana smile.

"Annyeong Sana yah~ are you here to check on Taehyung?" Jiah ask

"Nae.. Nayeon? Kwenchanna? What's wrong Imok?" Sana ask.

"She got high fever.. but she refuse to go home" Jiah sighs.

Sana shake her head and walk up to Nayeon.

She checked on Nayeon and look at her best friend.

"Did she got checked already? Imok?" Sana ask.

"Nae.. yesterday Jihyo visited after work.. she checked on Nayeon and she said she was lack of rest and fluid in her body" Sana nods.

"Nayeon you should go home, or I make you stay here but in a different room? If you get worse, you can't look on Taehyung" Sana said.

"Why are you guys so worry? I'm fine.." Nayeon said with her eyes close.

Sana look at Jiah and they shake their head.

"Come stay at my working room.. I have bed in my room so you get some good sleep there and I'll ask the nurse to do the IV drops for you at my room.." Sana said.

Nayeon keep silence as Sana just went to Taehyung and did his check up.

"It's 4 months now.. his progress are getting better every single day.. I will now remove the ventilator now because he can breathe on his own now" Sana said.