13

Few weeks later, Taehyung has now moved into Nayeon's place. He told his parents about it and of course they don't agree because Taehyung and Nayeon are the opposite gender.

And suddenly he said he will marry her out of nowhere that shocks all of the family members including Nayeon.

Jiah knows how close Nayeon and Taehyung were and she talked to Eunseok about it and because of that, they let him stay there to take care of her.

He also told his family members about their relationship so there will be no problem or secrets.

As now, Taehyung is in his room while Nayeon already went to Navillera few hours ago. Today is suppose to be date day for the two but Nayeon had to go to Navillera for checking up some things.

About the man, they still couldn't get him but now Nayeon's house are under tight guards control.

About Taehyung's house, they didn't emptied the house because he will still comeback there when he want to but mostly he is staying at her place.

"What should I do..." He walk around the house. It's been 2 weeks since he moved in and Nayeon never leave him alone like this.

If she do, he'll also be out to his company but today is really, a no work day for him and all of the staffs.

"What should I do? Should I go to her company? Lunch? Surprise visit?" He mutters.

"Let's do that" He grab his essentials and walk to his expensive car.
"What should we buy first..." He said and drive around with the music playing in the car.

**

Current time: 12:30 pm

Nayeon took off her glasses as she lay her back on the chair.
"Huft... so sleepy.." Nayeon said and sip on her tea. Her fifth tea.

She close her eyes for few minutes before she continue reading the papers on her desk.

Tok.. tok.. tok

"Arinnie? Just come in" Nayeon said, thinking it's Arin.

Tok.. tok.. tok

Nayeon sighs and look at the door.
"Who is it? Just come in" Nayeon raise her voice a bit. But no one open it.

"Just don't mess around, I'm tired" Nayeon got off from her seat for the first time today and walk towards the big door.

She open the door and see someone she really knows with a bouquet of flowers.