4

"Be careful there, Abeoji.. omma and Youngdae" Taehyung said to them. Today is the day where Eunseok, Jiah and Youngdae will go to UK. They'll get Jiah treated there with the best doctor.

As right now, Taehyung are at the airport also with Lia sending them three off to the UK. Sungchan stays few feet behind with the bodyguard of Taehyung to give them privacy.

Jiah reach for Taehyung hands and notice something.
"where is your bracelet?" Asked Jiah while Eunseok answer his phone call same with Youngdae who is talking with her girlfriend, Han Jihyun.

"Mianhae omma.. I left it at home" Taehyung fake the story. But he knows that the bracelet are with Nayeon. He remember it clearly now when she touch his hand.

"Don't lose it... It's the bracelet that only you and your father has it.. he gave it to me to give it to you.." Jiah said.

"Omma.. I have a lot of things to ask about my appa.." Taehyung said.
"What's one of it?" Jiah ask.

"Did you guys really separated in good terms?" Taehyung ask.
"Yes.. he did left me after two weeks I gave birth to you.. but we are fine.. even after we separated, he still buy what ypu need and visits you.." Jiah said.

Taehyung nods.
"So he give me the bracelet too?" Jiah nods.
"Yes dear.. he give you the bracelet.. he said he made it yourself.. there's only two pairs of it, one for you and one for him" Jiah smile, caressing Taehyung's cheek.

"That's why you have to keep it safe.. it's the only thing you have from your real father.." Eunseok said with a smile.

He didn't feel mad or jealous at all because he knows that Taehyung must want to know who is the real father of his. Eunseok doesn't know too as the only person who knows about it are only Jiah.

But he did know about the bracelet because he seen him wear it everyday and everywhere, he was curious and he asked. Then Jiah told them him about the bracelet.

She was the only one who seen his father's face and know him really well.
"Don't lose it.." Eunseok pat on Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung smile and nods.

"Nae Abeoji" Taehyung said.
"Abeoji, our flight" Youngdae said when he heard the announcement.

"We have to go now.. take care of yourself and Lia too" Jiah said.
"I will omma" Taehyung said.

"Bye hyung" Youngdae And Taehyung hug.
"Take care.. look on omma and Abeoji.." Taehyung being the oldest brother said.
"Okay, hyung" Youngdae said.

"call me" Taehyung said.
"We will" Eunseok said and they all hugged each other.

"See you guys soon" They said and walk away. Taehyung look at Lia.

 Taehyung look at Lia