36

"Taehyung is in coma.. he lost too much blood and.. because of his struggle, his energy dropped and made complications.. I'm sorry.. I did my best"

Sana said disappointed, she looked at her best friend, Nayeon.

Nayeon's tears once again fell.

"C-Can I see him?"
"Of course.. let me take you there" Said Sana. Nayeon got up from her seats.

The world now seems to have collapsed for her. She has no spirit of life. Jiah continued to hug Nayeon.

"My dear.. keep strong, okay?"

Jiah said while dripping tears. Nayeon look at Jiah.

"I'm sorry, omma.. Taehyung is like this because of me.." Nayeon said.

Jiah shake her head and smile.

"It's not your fault.. he's trying to protect you.. you shouldn't blame yourself.. he won't like it if you keep blaming yourself.." Jiah said.

Nayeon didn't answer. She let go of their hugs and approached Sana. Sana holds her Nayeon's hand. She's afraid Nayeon will faint in any time looking at her condition.

"Kajja" Sana said, guiding Nayeon to Taehyung's VVIP room.

**

Nayeon's feet stepped into her husband's VVIP ward. There are many medical devices attached to Taehyung's body. Her husband looked very sad. Taehyung looks so weak.

"He depends on the ventilator?" Nayeon ask.

Sana patted Nayeon's shoulder.

"Right now he depends on breathing with this.. his condition still needs oxygen mask because Taehyung can't breathe stably yet by himself.. this is his original oxygen level, and this with the ventilation" said Sana.

"Will he be alright?" Nayeon asked.

Sana smile.
"It depends on him.. you must always be strong and be by his side.. he needs you"

"Even though he didn't wake up, he listen to everything.. he felt everything.. don't worry.. The opportunity for him to wake up is very big.. but I can't guarantee when.." Sana said.

Her eyes returned to her husband.

"You spend time with him.. I will leave you"

Sana said and hug Nayeon as she hug Sana back.

"Thank you Sana.." Nayeon whisper softly.
"Hm.. keep strong, okay? you must be strong"

Sana said and left Taehyung's treatment room.
After Sana left, Nayeon walked closer to Taehyung.

"Tae.." she said sadly.

The name is very difficult for her to say this time. Nayeon sit on the chair next to Taehyung.

"Taehyung ah~You have to be strong.. for your family.. for me.."

"Why are you willing to do all this? I'm not proud at all if you try to endanger yourself just to save me" She stroke Taehyung's head.

"Stay strong, Yeobo..." Nayeon said.

It's the first time she call him by that name for serious.

"I miss you.. don't sleep too long.. you promised to grow old with me.. you promised to build our own small family.. you have to keep your promise, you know?"

"Don't go to sleep for too long.. wake up and sing for me.. I will continue to be strong for you.. for your sake.. because you have endangered yourself for me.. thank you.."