31

"Wake up" Nayeon pat on Taehyung's cheek.
"Eungh.."

"Mr Taehyung we have to go now" Nayeon said and do the bed even Taehyung are still on it.

"5 more minutes.." Taehyung turn to the other side.
"No, wake up please.. omma and abeonim are on their way.. we are going to the airport in 30 minutes.. wake up" Nayeon said.

"I'm so sleepy.." Taehyung yawns.
"Should I just left you then?" Nayeon sit on the bed next to him laying down.

She look at his peaceful face while he is muttering unclear.
"What should I do to make you wake up" Nayeon said to herself.

"Tae.."
"..."
"Kim Taehyung"
"..."
"Mr Kim"
"..."
"Babe"
"..."
"Yeobo"
"..."
"You pervert man! Wake up already"
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Taehyung turn around and roll on the bed.

Nayeon laugh as she hit him with the pillow.
"Wake up will you? We have 30 minutes.. you can sleep in the plane later" Nayeon said.

Taehyung yawns as he sit on the bed. She stand up and continue made the bed.
"Oh.. angel?" Taehyung rub his eyes.
"Yes you are in heaven on your way to hell if omma and abeonim arrive you are still not ready.. come on Tae go shower, okay?" Nayeon said.

"Eum.." Taehyung nods.
"Good big boy.. now go" Nayeon said.
"Yeowo"
"What?"

He stretches his arm wanting for a hug as Nayeon just plop herself into his arm. He hug her tightly.
"You're so squishy" Taehyung said.
"Hurry and go shower" Nayeon said.

"Nae ma'am" Taehyung peck her cheek as he went to the bathroom to get ready.

**

Taehyung, Nayeon, Jiah and Eunseok are already at the airport on their way to Paris. They'll be spending time in Paris for 3 days as Taehyung has an event tomorrow at the same time he wanted to bring his parents to spend time too.

Originally, Taehyung got plane tickets business class for his parents but since Taehyung are going with his private plane, they went there just in one plane.

As it is now, they are all boarding on the plane same with Taehyung's staff that are going along. They're at the business class in another plane.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung ask.
"Hm? Nothing" Nayeon said without looking at him.

"Are you happy Navillera are now under me?" He ask. Yesterday Taehyung sign the papers as a new Navillera chairman as Nayeon be the co-chairwoman in the company.

"Yeah, I feel it's in a good hand so.. I'm happy" Nayeon said. She still didn't tell him that she got into a fight with Hyojoo.

"Nayeon, Taehyung" The two look at Jiah and Eunseok.
"Nae omma abeoji?" Taehyung ask.

Jiah and Eunseok went to sit with them.
"How long have you guys been married?" Eunseok ask. Nayeon and Taehyung look at each other.

"Almost a year" Nayeon said.
"So.. do you guys don't want to have a child?" Jiah ask.