30

Current time: 4:44 am

"I will make sure you won't be living a happy life just like what you made us. Just wait and see. If I have to be a devil, then I'll be one"

Nayeon woke up from her sleep and breathed fast. She held her head a little dizzy and stared at her bedroom.

"Yeowu?" The heavy voice aka her husband's voice surprised her. Nayeon look at Taehyung who is lying next to her. 

"What's wrong with you? Why are you sweating like that? Are you okay?" Taehyung asked anxiously. Nayeon just nodded making sure she wasn't bothering her husband. 

"Sleep, it's still early" Taehyung said while yawning. His sturdy hand grabbed Nayeon's waist and hugged her. Nayeon look at Taehyung's peaceful face falling back asleep.

Her heart that was beating so fast returned to normal as if Taehyung has healed her. Nayeon's hand gently stroke her husband's face. 

"Don't keep stroking my face like that, baby.. sleep.. tomorrow you have to work and me too.." Taehyung said with his eyes closed. 

"Or do you want to continue the previous one?" Taehyung's words made Nayeon smile and forget about her dream earlier. 

"You suck" Nayeon said and lay down facing Taehyung.
"I'm suck? Very annoying" Taehyung said with a smile. 

"You're having a nightmare, huh?" Taehyung said while opening his eyes and looking at Nayeon. She smile and shook her head. 

"No, it's just a weird dream..." Nayeon said. 
"Then why do you look so anxious and scared? You're sweating... are you sick?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

Nayeon kissed her husband's lips briefly and shook her head again. 
"Thank you for worrying about me.. I'm fine" said Nayeon, lying. She's not fine to be really honest.

She doesn't want Taehyung to worry about her.
"Okay.. we should sleep.. tomorrow I have meeting.." Taehyung said and hugged Nayeon. 

Nayeon just closed her eyes trying to sleep but couldn't. She felt something is watching her and that made her anxious and very scared.

**

Current time: 7:30 am

Taehyung woke up finding Nayeon isn't by his side.
"Where did she go? I remember hugging her while sleeping" He sit on the bed and look around the big master bedroom.

"Yeowu?" Taehyung call out for her but no answer. He get off from bed and walk to the bathroom to get ready.

After 20 minutes, He got out with only wearing his bathrobe as he walk to the walking closet.
"Eoh?" He said when he see his clothes has been prepared as always by Nayeon.

"Where is she then? What time did she wake up?" He ask himself. Taehyung wear the clothes and get his watch and belt.

"Done" Taehyung comb his hair and walk out from the room with his socks, work bag and phone in his hand.

"Nayeon?" Taehyung call her name out. He put his stuff at the living area.
"Im Nayeon shhi? Where are you? Yeowu?" Taehyung call her name.

He checked the kitchen but there are no one, he checked Nayeon's car and it still there, he checked the study and library and no one there.

"Where is she" Taehyung suddenly feels worried. He made his way to the backyard garden.
"Oh my gosh.. finally" Taehyung sighs in relief when he see Nayeon sitting on the bench while Yeontan and Kookeu is playing.

"Yeowu" Taehyung said wearing his slippers and walk to her. She turn her head as she look at him.

 She turn her head as she look at him