20

"Patient is currently in a really weak condition. She almost suffered hypothermia due to too much exposure to the cold and rain. I'm sorry but we need Ms Nayeon to stay here for few days until she is fully stable as her condition now are really concerning" Said the doctor.

"I understand doctor, please do whatever you can that could help her" Taehyung said desperately.

"You don't have to worry, she is fine now but we have to monitor her for the time being.. I hope you could stay strong.. she won't gonna wake up any sooner because I gave sleeping pills to her earlier so that she could rest a little longer.."

Taehyung nods understands.
"I will transfer her to the room like you want. You can come with the nurse" The doctor said. Taehyung again nods and he follow the nurses to the VVIP patiently room.

Taehyung is in cold but when he enters the room, it is so warm. He called Jiah, his mother to inform about Nayeon's state as now the family is really worried about her.

They wanted to come visit but the visiting hour has ended. Taehyung asked Youngdae his little brother to come and hand over his clothes because his clothes is drenched already.

He sit next to Nayeon who is now have infusion wires connected with the oxygen mask on. He stare at her face and sighs.

"What makes you like this.. if it's me.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry that I failed you.. I'm so sorry.." Taehyung sobs.

"Who is it? Who made all of that? I'm gonna find them myself and kill them. That is what they'll get for hurting you..." Taehyung wipe his tears, remembering what had happened at the graveyard.

"I'm sorry.. I'm gonna find them for you" Taehyung whiper and kiss her forehead.

"I love you" Taehyung said.

**

The next day, Taehyung woke up after his alarm went off as he checked the time and it's 9 in the morning.

Knowing that he supposedly to be at work now but he take days off until Nayeon really recovers. She also just got better from her fever few days ago but now she's laying at the hospital bed which is the place that Nayeon hates the most.

Taehyung get off from the comfortable couch as he walk near her bed. Taehyung peck her as the morning kiss before he went to the bathroom to wash up.

Last night, Youngdae came with Taehyung's stuff but they only meet at the lobby because only 1 guardian can stay overnight. Youngdae said that he'll come with Jiah, Eunseok and Lia to visit Nayeon when the visiting hour starts.

After 15 minutes, Taehyung are ready in his new outfit and feeling a lot better than last night. He, himself feeling a little bit off because he got soaked in the heavy rain.

He sit himself on the chair next to her bed and read a book while waiting for her to wake up. But he doesn't know that a pair of eyes is slowly opening and look at him.

 But he doesn't know that a pair of eyes is slowly opening and look at him