12

**

-Throwback start-

Jaehyun get off from his car as he just got back from the police station. He look at the report paper and walk into the hospital to Nayeon's patient room.

"Ms Nara, is Nayeon awake?" Asked him.
"Oh Jaehyun shhi.." Ms Nara said.

"Here, this is the paper report about the case.. the police will call Nayeon to ask a few questions and visit the site.." Jaehyun give her the paper.

"Thank you so much, Jaehyun" Ms Nara smile and he smiles back.
"Let me see Nayeon before I go home.. I have to leave early tomorrow for outstation" He said.

"But there's someone visit-" Ms Nara didn't even got to finish her words yet, Jaehyun already burst into the room.

And he regret his decision to come in and didn't listen to Ms Nara. What he see now reall broke his heart.

'So she really mean what she said.. she really look at me as friends and only friends..' Jaehyun monologue while his hand let the door go.

Brak!

The door shuts that makes the wo people he is looking at now, look back at him.
"I-I'm sorry" He said and walk out from the room.

He run to his car and sit inside his car.
Suddenly a bitter smile appears on his face.
"I hope you're happier.." He sighs and drive away from the hospital.

-Throwback ends-

**

"Jaehyun?" He snapped out from the train of thoughts. Jaehyun look infront at the girl named, Rose.

The art director for the upcoming performance. They've been working together since day 1 they prepared for the performance which makes it 5 months now and the performance are scheduled in December which will be few months from now.

"Y-Yeah?" Jaehyun look at the blonde haired beautiful girl.

"Are you good?" Asked the woman who was raised in Australia with her fluent Aussie accent

"Yeah I am" Jaehyun smile a bit.