OC Profile: Candy Cutie Cookie

Please see previous part for extra information! This is information regarding my own character because I would like to write some one shots that include him.
I may add onto this later down the line but this is the basics for now!

Cookie Name: Candy Cutie CookiePronouns: He/HimAge: AdultRarity: EpicClass: BomberPosition: RearSkill: Adora-Bombs ❤ AWAY!

Pronouns: He/Him
Age: Adult
Rarity: Epic
Class: Bomber
Position: Rear
Skill: Adora-Bombs ❤ AWAY!

Soulstone:
This stone holds a piece of Candy Cutie Cookie's soul. It reflects all sorts of colors when held up to the light as if it were a prism. If you listen closely enough, you can even hear little chirps and squeaks!

Skill: Adora-Bombs AWAY!
Getting excited by both the energy of the fight and his adoration for his teammates, he focuses all of his emotions into conjuring a large colorful ball full of sprinkles and fruits! When launched, the bomb will land on the enemy with the highest ATK, causing confusion and making them attack any ally enemies nearby. If used on an enemy cookie, it will instead stun them and then restart their skill cooldown.
+ 15 second base cooldown
+ Single hit damage: 750%
+ Confusion (others): 5.0 seconds and 150% attack power against nearby ally enemies
+ Stun (Cookie): 1.0 second
+ Enemy Cookie skill cooldown restarts after stun

Personality:
Being quite upbeat and empathetic, it's easy to befriend this shiny Cookie! He cares deeply for the Cookies around him, going out of his way often to make them smile, but he's no stranger to getting into trouble. He's known to be a prankster when the opportunity arises and no one is an exception to his harmless trickery. However, Candy Cutie Cookie is also known for protecting the Cake Monsters from other Cookies, and has caused problems during combat by saving them. There's a rumor that he's not entirely a Cookie, perhaps explaining why he's adamant regarding the Cakes' safety..

Extra Info:
+ Candy Cutie Cookie sometimes slips up in his dialogue, briefly mentioning things not found on Earthbread. This has included mentions of electronics such as smartphones, music lyrics, movie references, slang words, and other modern technology and culture.
+ In certain animations and sprites, you can see a dark freckle on what would be his left palm.
+ Rarely, a Cakehound may jump out of his bomb when landing in combat before running away.
+ One of Candy Cutie Cookie's animations within the kingdom has him snuggling Red Velvet Cookie's Cakehound, Chiffon. It's specified in dialogue that this is indeed Chiffon by Red Velvet Cookie himself when he confronts Candy Cutie Cookie about constantly "Cakenapping" Chiffon.
+ He squeaks, chirps, trills, and purrs when speaking. He states he's a chinchilla, a rodent commonly known for its soft fur, and so he makes these noises for that reason.
+ When picking up Candy Cutie Cookie, he is grabbed by his tail when he is in the air. This implies that he's very lightweight, which is reflected in his low Defense stat. He mentions he prefers to be in the rear of the party due to this.
+ Candy Cutie Cookie is seen as a "glass cannon" in the Arena as he is typically the first Cookie to be knocked out. A mix of Solid Almond and Swift Chocolate toppings are most beneficial to land his skill before the opponent team can defeat him.

---

Full Name: Malachi Vincent Fuchs-FletcherAge: 26 yearsRace: Nature Fairy

Age: 26 years
Race: Nature Fairy

Abilities:
+ Attacks and buffs through audio, being the strongest when singing a full-length song with dancing. When buffing, it raises the power of his allies greatly. As an attack, the "strong points" in the songs he sings are essentially critical hits, while all other notes act as projectiles in the form of kinetic energy.
+ Can communicate with and tame most creatures, namely plants and animals. This is done through non-verbal means and humans are unable to communicate similarly as they are too advanced in evolution for this ability to work. Any humanoids that are part plant or animal are capable but the ability is weakened.
+ Able to manipulate all types of cells in living beings, including humans. With enough time and energy, he could theoretically regrow a human limb as long as the person is alive and healthy. This ability does not work on his own body as it simply recycles the magic back into his system rather than control the cells which can make him sick or, in worse case scenario, even cause infections.

Extra Info:
+ There's not much difference between Malachi's original form and his Cookie form aside from their race/abilities and other minor details.
+ Malachi had wings but they were removed by a black market thief when he was a child. Due to this, he cannot process magic correctly, and so he has to maintain a proper level within his body. Too little magic will make him lethargic and sickly, while too much will cause magic poisoning in his blood and cause many random symptoms. It's not certain why the symptoms of his magic poisoning are almost always completely different.
+The spots where his wings connected to his body are now fashioned into a corset piercing on his back. This is indeed on his Cookie form as well but is hidden under his clothing at all times.
+ He's able to travel dimensions and change forms to better adapt to them when he's most healthy and has plenty of magic stored. However, he is unable to return to his home dimension for a time until he regains enough magic.
+ He has an older brother named Aiken who is a nurse practitioner for magical beings. Aiken is quite protective of Malachi and is very vocal about his discontent with him jumping between dimensions.
+ His diet consists mainly of fruits and sweets as the sugars are necessary for maintaining his magic. However, Malachi cannot bake as he somehow manages to ruin each and every one of his attempts.
+ Due to him being a Nature Fairy, Malachi has a deep-rooted instinct to value plants and animals over other humanoids. This is his true reasoning for protecting the Cakes as they mostly resemble animals in terms of evolution.
+ He is indeed mainly a chinchilla, although he is also mixed with other animal species like many other fairies. His genes also include feline, canine, vulpine, and other rodent traits.