Cookie Connection Headcanons Pt.1

A super light read this time! I've seen TikToks of people headcanoning the connections/relationships/etc between cookies and I decided I wanted to share mine too.

—•—•—

» Black Raisin & Red Velvet are lowkey best friends and very close due to their mutual adoration of the more "unwanted" animals of Earthbread. Even though Red Velvet has his cake arm, the two also feel connected because of their arms and mismatched eyes. He finds a lot of comfort in her raisin buns and she trusts him with her villagers (the only other cookie she trusts that much is Pure Vanilla of course).
Also: Black Raisin's crow loves to sit on Chiffon when they hang out.

» Princess & Raspberry are gal pals but also highly respect one another. Since Raspberry is a couple years older, she's like a mentor to Princess but in reality she's very impressed by the younger cookie's abilities and stubborness. The two started as rivals but now feel like sisters.
Bonus: Tiger Lily is afraid of Raspberry at first but when she finally warms up to her, you can catch her trying to wield her spear more like a sword (but only in secret... don't let her catch you).

» Strawberry & Strawberry Crepe are gaming buddies but their friendship originally started out... well... as a one-way road thanks to Crepe. But over time Strawberry began to feel comfortable with the little genius by her side! Crepe has become very protective of Strawberry as their closest (and... possibly only...) friend and will butt heads with anyone who teases her.

» Wizard isn't close to Latte & Espresso but nonetheless he highly admires both for their magic. He's tried to dabble in coffee magic but it's a struggle... Still too prideful to ask the professors for help though!

» Pumpkin & Onion are like sisters and met through Blackberry. The two have tea parties a lot and Pompon like to curl up with Onion's rabbit while they do! If Onion is having a very emotional time and very anxious, Pompon will turn into his big self and cradle her like a baby until she's relaxed or fallen asleep.

» Pomegranate is mean to everyone. I mean, that is kind of canon...