17. the bet

18+

"All of this silence and patience, pining in anticipation

My hands are shaking from holding back from you"

--
C H A P T E R S E V E N T E E N
the bet
--

"Isn't that cheating?"

"Putting my hand on my girlfriends thigh as an act of adoration is cheating? Gosh whatever are you going to do about that?" He teased, a boyish grin alighting his features.

Bucky was driving himself and Goldie to the restaurant, and the way Buckys hand sat on her leg, quite high up on her leg may I add, made Goldie begin she had never came up with this stupid bet- Because Bucky was taking full advantage of the teasing.

He looked so hot in his suit. His crisp white dress shirt clung to his muscular chest, and all she wanted to do with his black pants was rip them off his body.

"It's inappropriate. And there's no inappropriate actions allowed or you loose."

"Mhm," Bucky kept his eyes on the road, "I don't think it's inappropriate."

He began to move his thumb ever so slightly, rubbing it softly on the inside of her thigh, making her curse herself for wearing a summer dress exposing her bare skin.

Goldie pressed her head firmly against the headrest of the car chair. She was desperately holding back the urge to clench her thighs together, desperate for some sort of friction, but she couldn't let him know that he was winning. She was too competitive that way, instead she stayed in the position she was, feeling her panties get wetter and wetter as the seconds passed.

Buckys hand stayed in the same place, on her thigh, the whole way to the restaurant, and Goldies mindset also stayed the same: why the fuck did she make this a stupid bet.

She had never felt so relieved when Bucky pulled up at the restaurant parking lot and killed the engine, releasing his hand from her thigh and jumping out of the car, walking around the front and opening Goldies car door and helping her out, like the true gentleman he was, and always would be.

The restaurant was beautiful. Somewhere Goldie would never have gotten the chance to go to if she had never met Bucky. Bucky was rich, but was one of the few people that didn't let his wealth get to his head.

He was happy going to small town diners, independent coffee shops, or even getting a meal deal at the nearest supermarket, but today he had obviously had a change of heart and decided to splash out a little more on a date, as Goldie had never even set foot in a place this fancy.

"I feel kinda underdressed." Goldie said as Bucky took her hand and led her to the entrance of the restaurant.

"Don't feel that, you look beautiful," He said, squeezing her hand, "And don't worry about other people around, we have our own private area."

"Private area?" Goldie asked, mouth wide, before muttering, "Sometimes I forget that your rich." Causing a small chuckle to escape from Buckys lips.

"Reservation for Barnes." He said politely to the waiter who stood at the entrance to the restaurant, dressed in a crisp black suit, and a perfectly tied bow tie to complete the outfit.

"Right this way, Mr Barnes." He said his Italian accent prominent, grabbing two menus, and much to Goldies surprise, leading them outside into the courtyard.

The courtyard was something out of a fairytale, straight out of a story where Goldie was the princess, and Bucky was her Prince Charming. The entire place was lit up with fairy lights, and small fireplaces dotted around the outdoor tables along with blankets draped over the chairs just to make sure that, even though the summer weather, their guests stayed warm.