Chapter 7

~Time Skip~

Herb's POV:

I woke up somewhere around 4:50am, to hear talking coming from the living room. I was really confused and concerned.

I got up to listen to who was saying what.

"Shh! Don't wake him! Anyways, here! Take this and go back outside. I have to grab some other stuff, and leave a note here for him, so he doesn't think I like ran away or died or something,"

"Alright alright... Oh! And my girlfriend—"

"We can talk about this later,"

"No no, she has a concert soon and she wants me to invite other cookies, because she's really underrated. I want you to put in the note, "Also, my friend from the Hollyberry Kingdom, has invited you to a concert this Wednesday—"

"On Wednesday? But it's Tuesday- can't we just tell him tomorrow?"

"What the fuck-? You can't tell him last minute that there's a concert and a party he's being invited to!"

"I mean... It's not like he's gonna decline the invite...?"

"Wow. Clover, me or my family needs to teach you how to be a better prince. First I heard you cheated on him, now I'm hearing you're taking advantage of him not wanting to say no? You're supposed to be 'Clover', and clovers are good luck! *sigh* ... you need a therapist too. Anyways, now as I was saying, "The cookie who is preforming at the concert, is underrated and needs more attention. Her name is Parfait Cookie, heard of her? Anyways, and my friend's throwing a party after the concert, and is hoping you'd show, because she wants to see you again! You can bring..." and say his friends name's I guess, "...along if you want to! Tell them, "There's a concert and a party Wednesday in the Hollyberry Kingdom if you wanna come with me!""

"SHHH! Okay okay! I'll write it down! But don't wake him! You're whispering is REALLY bad!"

"Sir, you're mean!"

"I'm not being mean, I'm being honest! Now please go outside and bring that with you! I have to go grab some other things and write that note!"

"Fine!"

Then I heard the door shut, and footsteps walk past my room. Where is he going-? And was that Raspberry? And who's Parfait?

Oh!

Actually, I could just text Mint, since I believe I remember him mentioning that he knows who Parfait is.

I grabbed my phone and flinched at how bright the screen was. I turned the brightness down, and looked at notifications I had. I was about to text Mint, then I realized it was only 5:08 am. I'll just go back to sleep for a few hours, and then I can-

I heard the door again.

"Clover, are you done yet?"

"No, I'm still doing stuff," I heard footsteps walk by my room again.

"Well hurry up!"

"Here take this, and I'll write the note, then we can go,"

"Okay,"

Then I heard the door shut, once again. It got quiet again for a while, until I heard footsteps again. Clover stopped in front of my door for a few minutes, then he walked away. I heard the door shut one final time, before looking at the time again, and getting up to see what Clover did to my door.

I took the note off the door and read it.

A quiet ding from my phone was heard, interrupting my reading. Then a few other dings followed afterwards. I shrugged it off and kept reading the note.