Chapter 10

"What can I get ya?!" The cookie asked.

We were at a small cafe Cocoa suggested to go to, and we were getting our orders taken.

"Lady's first," Mint looked at Cocoa.

"Mint Choco Chai Tea Latte please,"

"Alright," The waiter wrote down on their notepad.

"A wha- no cocoa?" Mint asked, slightly flustered.

"I never get cocoa when I come here, besides I can make that at home for free," Cocoa giggled. Vampire turned to Clover.

"Non-cis second,"

"Really-? You didn't have to out me-"

"Oooo, what's your pronouns then?" The waiter got excited.

"Uh, He/Him/They, a-anyways, um, herb tea, with a clover honey spoon, thanks-!"

"Got it!" They wrote down his order.

As everyone else took their order, I took out my phone because I got a text from someone.

~~

🍀Clover🍀

Hellooo
Today at 11:56am

~~

"Why'd you text me, can't you just talk to me out loud-?" I whispered. He shook his head. I shrugged and replied to him.

~~

Hi-?
Today at 11:57am

~~

"Herb, what do you want?" I heard someone ask.

"Sp- I mean- um-" I looked up from my phone. Cocoa waved at me slightly, and giggled.

What was I about to say and why-

I mean- I know what I was gonna say and why- but really Herb-? In front of him-?

"Herb tea please," I smiled nervously. The waiter nodded.

"Your orders will be here in a few minutes!" They spoke, as they turned and went the other way.

"What were you about to say?" Mint laughed. I shook my head.

"I don't know. Nevermind that," I looked back at my phone.

~~

🍀Clover🍀

Lmao were you really about to say Sparkling?

Anyways speaking of him, I just wanted to know when were you gonna tell him? ;3
Today at 11:58am

Um- never? I won't be able to :'D

Aww come on, I know you can

Just do what I did with you lol
Today at 12:00pm

Do what you did?

Hey ily be my boyfriend but you don't have to say yes because I actually like someone else and I'm gonna cheat on you later if you say yes and then I'm gonna make an excuse to someone else that it was just my pills or whatever you told him and then me and this other boy will be official and we can forget that our relationship ever happened!