Ten

Time skip..........

One month later

April 3,2019
Wednesday
1:45 pm

•••••••••

Things had been going really well in both my business life and my personal life

Things had been going really well in both my business life and my personal life. My businesses were doing well and I was enjoying being engaged all the while planning my wedding. Mikhail had been on his best behavior, he didn't leave my side unless he had to work and by the time I got home at 8, he was already there waiting for me.

"Breanna, can you sign off on this package for me?" Rielle asked as she handed me a clipboard which I took and signed before handing it back to her. "Thanks and your 2'oclock is here."

"Just set her up at my station and give me a minute."

"On it." Rielle had been the best assistant ever and I couldn't have ran this place so well without her help. I picked up my phone that started ringing just as she left the office and closed the door behind her. I checked the caller ID and it was my wedding planner, no doubt calling to check if I had set the date yet. I wasn't getting any younger and neither was Mikhail so I wanted to just go ahead with the wedding and start having kids as soon as possible. It might seem like I was rushing things but I knew exactly what I wanted and I wanted it now.

"Anaiya, how are you doing today?"

"I'm doing great but I'd feel better if you told me that you've finally settled on a date for the wedding."

"I'm thinking May the 4th."

"Great but may I ask what significance that day holds for you?"

"It is my late father's birthday and when I was growing up, he would always say that his dream birthday gift would be to walk either of his daughters down the isle on their wedding day." I missed my dad dearly and this was one of the only ways to still make his wish come true even in death.

"We can make that happen." I listened to her moving some papers around before she spoke again. "We can go dress shopping this Saturday if that would be okay with you."

"Yes, the sooner the better and I'll be bringing the girls along so they can look at bridesmaid dresses."

"That's fine. I'll let you know the address and time."

"Okay Anaiya, see you Saturday."

"Bye." I ended the call and got myself together. I left my office and went out to see that we had quite a few clients that would keep us busy until the end of the business day. We took appointments but we also did walk ins as well and every client always left looking and feeling their best. I walked over to my station and saw this really pretty girl sitting in my chair looking down at her phone and I instantly perked up because I couldn't wait to see the look on her face when I got done slaying her hair and beating her face to the gods. "Hi there, welcome to Annalise. My name is Breanna and I am the owner." She looked up with a smile before holding her hand out for a handshake.