ɪᴠ. ᴘᴏʟʟʏᴡᴏɢ

Tw - none

Will? Will?

Will? Will?

That isn't a pollywog Jay
I don't know what it is but it's not from our world.

That isn't a pollywog JayI don't know what it is but it's not from our world

JAYDEN WALKED THE HALLS of Hawkins middle. Boredom was noticeable in her face, god how she hated the school.

She walked and walked wondering around waiting for the bell to ring so she could go to Mr. Clarke's science class. Suddenly she was pulled out of her thoughts when she bumped into some as she turned the corner.

"God damnit." Jayden mumbled looking over to the person to say sorry only then realizing it had been Lucas. "You know, I was gonna say sorry but then I realized it was you." She smiled throwing an arm around Lucas smiling at him.

Jayden then saw Max standing next to the boy looking at the two wide eyed. "You're an asshole Jay." The boy mumbled pushing his friends arm off of his shoulder.

"Oh like you're any better." She mumbled now walking next to the dark haired boy. "I still don't get why they call him zombie boy." Max said continuing the conversation her and Lucas were having before Jayden bumped into him. "I mean, I get it. He got list in the woods for a week or something, but why is he a zombie? Because everyone thought he was dead?"

Jayden raised a brow towards the two. "Yeah. I mean, we had a funeral for him and everything." Lucas answered smiling a little too much at the red head for Jayden's liking. "After a week?" Max asked looking towards the two.

This time Jayden stepped in before Lucas could answer "Well, some other kid drowned at the quarry. We thought it was will cause the body was super decomposed." the brunette cringed at the thought of the body.

She cried a lot that day, even though apart of her knew it was all a fake. It still hurt.

"What?" Max said turning towards the two "Okay, thats not funny." Lucas sighed also facing the girl "It's not a joke, all right? It's public knowledge. You can ask anybody."

Jayden turned to the two "Just not Will. He's super sensitive about it. All right?" she asked to which Max just nodded mumbling an 'okay'.

•••