xɪɪ. ʙᴀsᴛᴀʀᴅ ʙɪʟʟʏ

Tw - f slur, violence.

You're gonna kill him! Please!

Stop it!

WAITING.

Something Jayden despised.

Nothing was good about waiting.

Especially when you mix it with overthinking.

The brunette had enough of just sitting around so she finally stood up to walk around the house. Get a good look of the pictures that were plastered on the wall.

She heard rummaging in the kitchen. As the girl got closer she heard Dustin's voice "Yes, it is, okay? This is a ground-breaking scientific discovery. We can't just bury it like some common mammal, okay? It's not a dog." he exclaimed.

Jayden finally walked into the kitchen seeing her brother trying to shove the dead Demo-dog into Joyce's fridge. All the contents of the fridge lying around the floor.

"Steve no." She yelled at her brother but they had already shoved the dog in the fridge closing it firmly.
"God." She mumbled placing a hand on the bridge of her nose and letting out a deep sigh. The brunette walked back into the living room where Mike was pacing and Lucas and Max where cleaning glass. "Mike, please calm down." Jayden begged. The boy had been pacing since Eleven had left. Mike stopped turning giving her a are you serious? type face. "You weren't in there, okay, Jayden? That lab is swarming with hundreds of those dogs." He exclaimed.

"Demo-dogs!" Dustin yelled.

The two ignored him going back to the conversation. "The chief will take care of her." Jayden sighed looking back over to Mike "Like she needs protection." Max mumbled.

Steve walked in attempting to make Mike feel better. "Listen, dude, a coach calls a play in a game, bottom line, you execute it. All right?" Jayden rolled her eyes at her brothers words "Okay, first of all, this isn't some stupid sports game. And second, we're not even un the game. We're on the bench." Mike replied. Steve looked over at his sister for help but she just shrugged. "He's got a point Stevie."