xᴠɪɪ. ɴᴏᴛ sᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ's

Tw - Sad, sad, sad, sad.

Return it to me when I see you again

Return it to me when I see you again. Keep it safe.

Okay.

THREE MONTHS LATER

THREE MONTHS LATER

The Byer's house was full of boxes. Lots and lots of boxes.

Today was moving day, much to the party's dismay, but they couldn't stop it. Joyce said it would be better for her, Will, Jonathan, and El.

So the party sat and helped pack up boxes for the family to put into the U-Hall that sat outside.

"Turn around." Max and Jayden harmonized "Look at what you see. In her face the mirror of your dreams." they sang to Dustin. "Rhymes that keep their secrets will unfold behind the clouds." They cried out and dramatically reached towards Dustin.

Max paused "Wait, did we get the verse right? It's "unfold behind the clouds"?" she asked in a teasing tone.

"Yeah, but you're butchering it, so could you please stop?" Dustin asked in a annoyed tone. "So then join in, Dusty-bun." Jayden teased "Yeah, come on, Dusty-bun, why don't you join us?" Max followed.

Dustin let out an annoyed sigh "Stop. Only Suzie can call be Dusty-bun and you guys are so funny, you should be on Carson." he said without emotion. "Can't we just hear your rendition?" Max asked.

"No."

"Please? Just one verse?" The red head begged.

"No. No way. It's reserved for Suzie's ears and Suzie's ears alone." Dustin snapped at the two.

Jayden looked over to Max, raising a brow to which she did the same.

"Turn around." The two broke out into song "Look at what you see" they both began to clap to make a beat as Dustin raised a middle finger to them waving it back and fourth. "in her face.. the mirror of your dreams!"

"Shut up you guys!"

"Rhymes that keep their secrets." The continued.

"Stop! You guys, please, shut up." Dustin begged.