xɪɪɪ. ᴊᴀʏᴅᴇɴ x sᴄᴏᴏᴘs ᴛʀᴏᴏᴘ

Tw - none

So, you love her?

So, you love her?

Steve..

Right, sorry.

"THE MIND FLAYER, IT built this monster in Hawkins, to stop El, to kill her and pave a way into our world

"THE MIND FLAYER, IT built this monster in Hawkins, to stop El, to kill her and pave a way into our world." Mike explained to Hopper and Joyce.

"And it almost did. That was just one tiny piece of it."

"How big is this thing?" Hopper asked.

"It's big." Jonathan replied making Jayden laugh "That's what she said." Max slapped her.

"Thirty feet, at least." Jonathan continued "Yeah. It sorta destroyed your cabin." Lucas said to Hopper. The mans face visibly dropped

"Okay. so, just to he clear," Steve said looking around at everyone "this... this big fleshy spider thing that hurt El, it's some kind of gigantic.. weapon?" he asked.

"Yes."

"But instead of, like, screws and metal, the Mind Flayer made its weapon... with melted people." Steve said in an unsure tone. "Yes, exactly." Nancy confirmed. "Yeah, okay. Yeah, I'm just making sure."
Jayden leaned her head on Steve's side to which he wrapped an arm around her.

"Are we sure this thing is still out there, still alive?" Joyce asked "El beat the shit out of it, but, yeah, it's still alive." Max answered.

"But if we close the gate again—" Will started "We cut the brain off from the body." Max finished "And kill it." Lucas added before saying. "Theoretically."

Hopper looked at the kids with a unreadable face before looking down at El.

"Yoo-hoo!" Someone called making the group turn to see the bald guy, which they now knew was Murray, running towards them while waving papers in the air.

He slammed the papers on one of the tables in the food court. "Okay, this is what Alexei called "the hub." Now, the hub takes us to the vault room." Murray explained "Okay, where's the gate?" Hopper asked. "Right here." Murray slammed a finger on the blue print "I don't know the scale on this, but I think it's fairly close to the vault room, maybe fifty feet or so." he estimated.