Lancelot X Cecillion - The Black Bat And Master Of Swords

Lancelot P.O.V

It was night time, the stars were shining beautifuly. The silence was quickly interrupted when my beautiful friend Odette came to the balcony.

"Lancelot, what are you doing here?" "Just staring at the stars, as usual." I answered "Ah... alright, it's almost time to sleep so please get ready for bed later, Lancelot." My friend Odette said to me, reminding me to get some sleep soon.

After awhile laying on bed I could not sleep at all. I decided to go on a walk. But first, I changed clothes and wore my shoes.

I was walking around the castle gardens. I found a spot and sat on the small land of grass. The moon was very calming to look at. Especially when you can't sleep properly.

I saw a bat, it was shaped like a human. But I couldn't make the full shape of the bat since it was far away from my sight.

I heard something whispering to me behind me. But when I quickly turned around I saw nothing but just the air. A bit strange.

Then I remembered my childhood best friend who had gone missing, 8 years ago. I missed him dearly. I remembered his name as "Cecillion" it was indeed an amazing name that I will never ever forget.

Although he never told me his past. Suddenly a small bat came out of no where and it transformed to the one and only "Cecillion? Where have you been?! Its been 8 years Cecillion!" "Yeah... about that, sorry Lancelot." I sighed and looked at him "Lancelot why are you slightly taller then me?" He pouted "Well maybe because I'm a year older." Cecillion let out a hmph and he did look extremely adorable.

I kissed him on the cheek. He covered his face in embarassment. Of course I was clueless why. Because I thought best friends do it often. But I just shrugged.

I invited Cecil to stay with me in the castle of my friend Odette. He hesitantly agreed. I leaded him in the castle to the guest room. He then sat on the right side of the bed.

He then patted a spot next to him, signalling for me to sit next to him. I quickly sat on the patted place. We just stared at eachother for awhile. Until Cecil looked away.

"Well Cecillion why did you leave me for 8 years?" "My father told me to leave you, I had no choice." "Why.?" I asked. "I'm an endangered species of bats. You do know that right?" I looked at those empty black eyes and stared right through them.

"I- I'll go to the bathroom and shower." I nodded in respond. I just stared at him. I was thinking of something serious about our friendship when we were kids.I didn't realize I was looking at him undressing himself.

"So your just gonna stare at me you pervert?" "W- oh sorry." I quickly looked back. When I looked back he was in the bathroom already.

10 Minutes Later

I decided to leave the room to give Cecil some privacy.

Cecillion P.O.V

After I was done showering, I changed into clothes. I wore my slippers and went outside my room. I went looking for Lance so he could give me a tour around the castle.

Moments later I found him. "Lance! Finally found you, I was gonna ask you if you could give me a tour around here. So I don't get lost." "Sure Cecil." I was of course tired from getting dragged, walking and running. It was definitely a castle bigger and prettier then I thought.

We were at the huge living room, it was already 3 in the morning. Lancelot squished my cheeks as I tried saying Lance stop it. "Lwance Stawp it-" "Cecillion your too cute!" I crossed my arms and looked away. Lancelot just smiled and I smiled back secretly.

I'm always happy when he is. Hopefully I'll never leave him again and I'll make sure of it.

Time skip when its 8 a.m

I was in the movie theatre, and yes theres a movie theatre in the castle. I just found out not long ago. I was with Lancelot who was sitting next to me. I put my head on his shoulder while watching. It felt comfortable. My eyelids were getting heavy so I went to sleep.

Lancelot P.O.V

Cecillion was sleeping on my shoulder I have to admit theres this strange feeling thats really bothering me about Cecillion. When the movie ended I woke Cecillion up.

I stared at him dead in the eye, before I kissed him. When we broke apart from our kiss, Cecillion was blushing like a tomato thats ripe.

We decided to go to my room, Cecillion was changing clothes.

Cecillion P.O.V

I was changing into my Pj's, after I was done changing Lancelot unexpectedly hugged me from behind. "Lance what do you need from me?" "Affection." I sighed and looked at him, I kissed him on the cheek and sat on the middle of his bed.

Lancelot was sleeping on my lap. I also fell asleep not long after. I woke up to Lancelot on top of me. He was shocked I woke up but he stayed in his current position. After a few moments he put one his fingers on my lip and kissed me.

I melted into the kiss, we seperated after a minute. Lancelot kissed me again but he slipped his tongue in I was shocked but I moaned without shame. "Mmh-" I let him explore my wet cavern for a bit. But we broke apart after a minute or two since Lancelot needed to breath. I whined "Don't tell me you have bigger lungs Cecillion." He chuckled.

Lancelot P.O.V

I was on top of Cecillion, we were doing our "things". But I thought I was a top, until Cecil switch spots with me and thats when I realize I'm a bottom. Which was embarassing, like really embarassing.

Cecillion started kissing, sucking and biting my neck and shoulder after that embarassing moment happend. When he found my sweet spot he bit on it hardly. "A-ah! Cecillion don't bite so hard- I'm sensitive y'know!" "Sorry, my bad." Cecillion took my shirt off and started sucking one of my nipples while pinching the other one. I loudly moaned out Cecillion's name. And Y'know what  happened next...

R.I.P Lancelot. xD