Selenox - Picnic (Requested!)

Lunox was invited to a picnic by Selena, Selena said it will be kind of like a date but it was a picnic at a high mountain.

Lunox was told to dress into something casual and she had to be ready by the time it was 1 p.m, she put on jeans and a t-shirt of course she had to use her favorite small bag.

Selena wore a t-shirt, jacket and similiar jeans. Selena rushed to Lunox's house in a hurry to not be late, she was glad she actaully arrived on time.

"Selena! Finally you arrived on time for once." "Yea, sorry Lunox." They drove towards the mountain, they parked at the parking spot and started going up the mountain slowly but surely.

They arrived at the spot after 5 minutes or so, Selena sets up the picnic table while Lunox tries to catch her breath.

Moments later Selena was done preparing the picnic. Lunox sat down and kissed Selena on the cheek.

Selena gave her lover a sandwich and told her to eat it since Selena knows Lunox is hungry after going up the mountain.

Hours after talking and kissing eachother, the sun was setting. Selena told Lunox to stand up, she then grabs a box from her pocket. She kneels down to Lunox and opens the box that revealed a ring.

"Lunox, I may not be the best person but. Will you marry me?" Lunox was loss for words but she yelled happily "Yes!" Selena stood up embracing her, she took the ring out of the box and put it around Luno's finger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And thats how we got married!" Lunox answered to her daughter with a small smile "Mama, will I get married to a woman like mommy did?"

"Maybe you will sweetheart! Only god knows."

( Short but adorable. Btw, do ya'll like short stories but fast updates or slow updates but long stories? ( Answer in comment section ). )