𝒴𝒾𝓃 𝓍 𝒥𝓊𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓃 - The Alpha CEO And The Omega

Julian, a omega who enjoyed being alone. He hates Alpha's, he never planned on dating one. Atleast not yet, as he was still 16.

~

I pretended to be a beta, only because being a beta gives you enough power to be treated normally.

I was wandering around the town with his bicycle, I saw a blonde alpha being surrounded by pick me girls.

He looked pretty annoyed by the girls. I stopped, I saw a glimpse of his face and he was pretty hot for someone like him. No wonder he has so many pick me's around him.

He took a glance at me and stared at my face, I felt a bit uneasy. I decided to just ignore the blonde alpha's gaze and continued cycling around town.

I felt the amazing breeze brushing his hair.

I looked at the sky and it was getting dark. 'I should head back.. It's getting dark'

He started getting tired while cycling back home so he took a break and decided to eat in a restaurant for the night.

He ordered a mac and cheese, he waited and the food finally came.

He wasn't used to western food but it did taste great.

"Waiter's theres a special guest coming!!!" One of the head waiters said to the others.

They all went to the entrance and bowed, including the people that ordered.

I didn't, not knowing who it was I just continued eating. 'A guest couldn't be that special...' I thought.

I took a glimpse at the 'special guest' and it was that blonde alpha from earlier.

~~~
With Yin at that same scene
~~~

I walked into the amazing restaurant and saw that red head omega look alike I met earlier.

Our eyes met once again, but he seemed to have only taken a glimpse.

I went up to him with my two bodyguards following me. "Hello, wanna be friends?" I smiled.

"Sure? My name is Julian and I'm a beta, what about you?" Julian replied.

"Yin and I'm an alpha, nice to meet you, omega." I mumbled the last part, but Jul definitely heard me. He gave me a shocked face, and he had a sweat going down his left cheek.

Julian was in the process of eating while I sat down and talked with him for a bit.

"Sorry I got to go back to my house, it's getting really late." Julian stood up and left. But I remembered, I forgot to ask for his number.

I ran to the exit of the resturant and thank godness, he was just about to leave.

"Jul! Wait! What's your number?" I asked, Jul got off his bicycle and we both exchanged numbers.

"One more thing, would you like me to drive you home? It's safe for unmarked omega's like you." I asked, he refused at first but than agreed.

"Body guard please put the bycicle in the back." I said, The bodyguard nodded with no hesitation and grabbed my whole bycicle and put it in the back of the limo.

I opened the door for Jul. "Omega's first." I smiled, Jul let out an adorable giggle that made my heart melt.

The bodyguards got in my car and I told them to drive to Jul's location.

~~~
With Julian POV
~~~

I pushed by Yin and my back hit the corner seat, Making a loud thud. I saw Yin crawling on to me.

He kissed me and I was in extreme shock.

"I didn't wanna do this in public, but now I can't handle such an adorable looking kitty like you." Yin said.

Yin started biting and licking my sensitive ears, I let out small moans here and there.

He went near my neck, I felt his warm breath brush my neck.

He licked my neck, looking for my sweet spot. I kept moaning everytime he licked my neck.

He brought me into a french kiss and I let him explore my wet domain.

"We've ar-" "Shut." The bodyguard was cut off.

He pulled my pants down, including my underwear. He made me  do a doggy position on the Limo's seat and started fingering my insides.

I moaned loudly, he started moving with his finger and after minutes he unzipped his pants and made his underwear lower, just low enough for his uhh... thing to come out.

I went into a doggy position and he thrusted his thing in me, I moaned from the pain and pleasure.

It was only half way in and it hurt like hell. He told me it was around 14 inches so he could tell me if I couldn't handle his size, I nodded but still wanted him to go deeper.

He thrusted harder and it was finally fully in, he said to tell him if I wanted him to move.

Minutes later, I asked him to move and what I got was pleasure and pain mixed into one world, I was enjoying it so much.

I started to feel this weird sensation in my stomach. "Y-yin~ I'm c-cumming~!" I yelled out. The white liquid spilled out of my thing.

Yin cummed inside me minutes later, he took his thing out and I wore my pants and underwear again.

I got out of the Limo and thanked him for driving me home.

Not gonna lie... that was pretty bad smut xD