Leomord X Estes - Idk what title ( Requested! )

Modern Au No Jutsu :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leomord was on his phone, texting with his crush.

Almost no one knows he has a crush yet, only his friends does.

His only friends is Vexana and Faramis.

Leomord's crush invited him over to his house. Leomord agreed to come there at 2 p.m.

Leomord was too lazy to wear a good outfit, so he just wore a oversized dark grey hoodie and his shorter jeans since he couldn't find any other pants. ( The jeans are basically until his knee's. )

He quickly rushed downstairs since his crush's house if 30 minutes away.

He put on his shoes and turned on his car's engine.

He also brought his drink, it was a healthy one.

He drove towards the location where Estes texted him.

Moments later he arrived, he parked his car infront of Estes's parking lot. ( Yes estes is so freaking rich )

He was suprised he saw Estes's house, was like 10x bigger than his. Well... not too suprised since Leomord knows he is rich.

He knocks on the door and waits awhile, Estes opens it after.. well.. not that long?

He looked at the taller man infront of him, he blushed at the white haired man. The taller one just smiled and let him in.

( Fun fact : Leomord is kinda short, but not as short as Dyrroth if I'm pretty sure. Let's just say Leomord's height is 184 cm while estes is 192 cm. )

Leomord was too lazy to even tie his hair, so he pretty much looks like a girl from behind.

Estes's mother was looking at Leomord form behind and thought he was a girl.

"Awwee~ Does my elf boy have a girlfriend??" Estes's just looked at her in confusion. "Mother, this is my friend Leomord... he's a male."

When Estes's mother looked at Leomord at the front she was a bit shook.

"Oh my~ your so adorable young man!" Leomord blushed embarassed, he's not used to being called adorable or things like that.

"Mommmm..." Estes pouts, Estes mother just looked at him and nod. "You guys go upstairs, I'll get lunch ready." Estes's mother smiled at her son and Leomord.

We both nodded and went upstairs to Estes's bed room. He prepared an extra bed for me, just in case I wanted to stay here for the night.

"Leomord, do you have any friends? Other than me?" Estes questioned Leomord as he was curious.

"Well, only 2 other friends. Faramis and Vexana." He answered with full honesty, since he promised he would never lie to his crush.

"Leomord, have ever felt how it is to kiss someone?" Leomord was suprised but he was hesitant to answer the very questionable QUESTION.

"Well... no I never had kissed anyone in my life." Leomord was a bit confused on how to answer Estes's question, but he did anyways.

Estes pinned him to the ground and smashed his lips on Leomord's soft lips.

"How's the experience of kissing someone?" Estes smirked and just chuckled.

Leomord was silent for minutes, trying to process what just happend. But he quickly got back to reality when Estes's mother called them for Lunch.

"L-let's go-" Estes stopped him from saying the full sentence. "We can go down later." Leomord just nodded since he was powerless. He knows Estes is of course a lot stronger than him.

Estes's mother was already waiting for 30 minutes, they haven't came down yet.

She kept hearing weird noises upstairs so she went upstairs to check on her son and his "friend". When she got closer to the door of her sons room the noise was loud. Really loud.

She peeked through the key hola and almost immediatly had a nosebleed. She saw the two making out. She ran to her room and fan girled there.

And the food just gets cold and stays lonely af downstairs.

( OK BUT LETS HOPE LEOMORD CAN WALK. BECAUSE- I don't think Estes goes gentle on his "FRIEND". )