Aamon X Natan - Regret

Natan was quite over Aamon and Guinevere, they recently broke up because Aamon gave more attention to Guinevere and didn't bother taking care of Natan when he was sick 3 months ago.

Natan always felt jealous when Aamon hanged around Guinevere more then him, he wanted to end that jelousy so thats why he broke up but of course there was negative effects.

The effects were like missing Aamon, not being able to sleep and much more.

Aamon was having a great time with Guinevere, but he started to get upset that Natan wasn't around him anymore.

He missed those warm hugs and cuddles Natan would give him long ago, he started realizing the reason why Natan left him.

Guinever started realizing Aamon's change in emotion and planned to ask him when they arrived to their house.

When they arrived Guinevere worriedly asked her question "Aamon, are you okay? You have been quite upset for the past days."

"I'm ... fine, It's just something I've been thinking about." "Alright, but when you need help you can always ask me. Okay?" "Okay love, thanks for comforting me."

"It's my job as your lover, you don't have to thank me."

Aamon went upstairs and sat on the side of the bed, worrying if Natan's okay. He started feeling something signaling him that Natan is in danger.

Aamon knew his location long ago, but didn't bother visiting him as he was too busy with his lover. He rushed down the stairs and went in his conceal mode to sneak past Guinevere which was succesful as expected.

Aamon arrived to Natan's house, the door wasn't locked. As he went inside the house he saw Natan, staring at the TV. But he wasn't watching anything at all.

He went up to Natan and tapped on his shoulder, Natan flinched and looked at him. "What do you want Aamon? I already said we are over."

"Natan, please just forgive me." "You don't know how much I had to go through when you were too busy with Guinevere..."

"What do you mean by that..?"

"Isn't it obvious? I WAS FUCKING SICK FOR WEEKS!" Natan raised his voice at Aamon for the first time, which made Aamon shook and almost let out a tear which he was able to hold in.

Natan sighed and apologized for yelling at him, Natan asked for Aamon to leave but he didn't budge. Natan looked at Aamon's face with a cute pleasing look which made Aamon blush into a cherry.

Aamon calmed down and *AhEm* himself "Sorry for not paying attention to you... Natan.."

"It's... Okay." Aamon hugged Natan and immediatly felt the warmth he missed long time ago.

"I don't think I can leave you anymore... Natan." "Heh, hope you don't... idiot." Natan mumbled the idiot part.

<♡>