Aamon x Natan - ( Requested too! )

The street lights were starting to go off, the sun was rising early in the morning.

The sun shined through Natan's window, Waking Natan with ease.

Natan looked up to the sun roof, he asked the builders to put one on his roof.

Natan woke up and looked for his clothes, he later found them after having a bit of trouble finding the right ones half awake.

He went to the bathroom and placed his clothes on the bathroom counter.

He splashed water on his face, making him almost fully awake and aware of his surroundings.

He undressed himself and went into the shower, closing the curtain for privacy.

After he was done he stepped out the shower. He grabbed his clothes that was on his bathroom counter and changed into his clothes.

He heard his stomach growl. He went down and started to prepare breakfast. Aamon came down and hugged Natan behind the back when he was cooking.

"Oh- Good morning Aamon." Natan greeted Aamon good morning.

Aamon snuggled his face on Natan's neck. "My my, your really tired huh?" Natan chuckled and gave him a small smile.

"Yea... work really is tiring." Aamon laughed quietly, he was very tired. He went to another country to work and just came back yesterday.

"Natan, do you remember this is our 2nd year anniversary?" Aamon smirked at him.

"Wait.. really..? OH SHIT I FORGOT-" Natan panicked a bit, he forgot to check the calender from last week.

Aamon laughed sinisterly, but not on purpose. "Aamon your scaring me-" Aamon stopped and apologized "Sorry love, it's that your so funny when you panic."

Aamon turned Natan around and held him by his waist. "And you know what god gave me as a gift for this day?"

Natan got flustered as Aamon's face was very close to his husband's.

"N-no, what is it?" Natan asked with 35 shades of red and pink together on his cheeks.

"You." Aamon kissed Natan roughly, after awhile they started they're make out time.

After awhile they felt something hot behind them, when Natan looked behind him a fire started.

"OH SHIT-" Aamon quickly looked at the food and saw a small fire.

Natan quickly got a bucket of water and dumped it on the stove. Luckily the fire was put out.

"Sorry, about the food." Natan felt a bit upset he messed up breakfast.

"It's fine.. because my breakfast is already here." Natan gulped.

Natan forgot he asked 4 of his friends to come over, but when they came— They saw them making out.

They heard moans, groans, everything that sex makes you do. They heard it, ALL of it.