Silvanna X Natalia - Mission ( Requested! )

Silvanna was checking the reports and mails at her office in the empire.

She saw one about Natalia's mission and opened the mail, there was also a file on the same mission. She read the mail first and it read.

"We hereby declare our Assasin Natalia, from the Moniyan Empire has fallen into the hands of some demons. She said she would kill the demons that were left, but she was poisoned by one of them and had passed away."

Silvanna started to tear up, she held the mail and closed it. 'No! She's strong... I know it! I-I k-know it...' Silvanna started crying and sobbing. She ran out of her office passing by Granger and the others.

She was heading towards her room to cry all day long. She laid on her pillow as cried herself to sleep.

Hours later, she woke up to a small knock on her door. She opened it and saw nobody. She went to her personal shower and ofc showered.

She heard another knock, she opened he door and saw nobody again. But she got startled when someone appeared behind her.

"Did my baby cry?" Silvanna's eyes widened and looked behind her. "Natalia?.. I thought you died you idiot!" Silvanna told her a lil angry at her. "Heh~ sorry it was a prank." Natalia chuckled and hugged Silvanna.

"Not a funny one.." Silvanna replied "I'm hungry..." Natalia said with a small smirk. "Looks like my dinner is here tho~" Silvanna blushed knowing whats gonna happend.

BONUS

"Damn, thats the bad thing whan you wanna check up on the princess." As he heard a lotta moans that came out of Silvanna's mouth..