Ling X Zilong - Angst ( ? ) ( Requested! )

Ling was the prince of a chinese kingdom called 平静. He was arranged to marriage with a princess from another kingdom. They have never talked or met eachother until their parents let them meet.

----------------

Ling just got out of the shower in his room, he changed into his normal clothes.

He heard a knock on his door. "Come in." "Prince, Majesty called you to eat breakfast." The maid bowed down and looked at him. "You are dismissed." And with that the maid left.

Ling combed his messy hair and ran towards the stairs, when he was going down using the stairs he almost tripped but luckily saved himself.

He arrived to the 3rd floor of the castle, where the dining room is. He sat in between his parents and greeted them good morning.

He looked around and saw the princess and her parents, including a boy with long hair and what looks like his mother. (?)

"Sweetheart, meet Zhao your new friend!" Ling's mother said with a smile. "And this is the girl you will be marrying." Ling's father said happily.

"First, I don't need a friend. Second, I marry who I want to marry." The whole room looked at him with a shocked face. Has Ling told his parents he is Gay? Probably not.

"Ling! You must marry her!" Ling's father replied, as the princess's father and his father furrowed their eyebrows and they looked a bit mad at Ling.

"I said... I choose who to marry. And I don't think I've told you yet, but I'm Gay so no point trying." They were all shocked other then Ling's mother and the girl named as Zhangyun Zilong's mother.

"I support you son." Ling's mother answered him with a small smile.

"妈妈,谢谢." ( "Thanks, mom." )
Ling replied with a small smile that was only seen by his mother ofc. "Well... I actually forgot to tell your father, but I'm a lesbian." Ling's mother smiles then looked at Zilong's mother.

"The reason I invited this woman is because she's my soon to be fiancé." Ling's mother then went up to Zilong's mother and kissed her on the cheek.

They both hugged eachother, while Ling's father was just happy his 'wife' is happy. Ofc it would mean he would be #single for life but he just ignored the fact.

Ling and Zilong went to Ling's room together, ofc both their mothers shipped them. Ling looks at Zilong "Your handsome..." Ling mumbled.

"I- huh?" "Look, I know people don't hook up on their first day but... can we..?" Ling asked Zilong blushing. Zilong kissed Ling's cheek. "We can try, only if you are sure tho." "Of course dummy!"

~7 Years Later~

Ling ended up actually loving Zilong, they got married after being together for 3 years. They adopted a child, they named her "花花" because she looked as beautiful as one.

( 1st request Done!! Hoped whoever requested liked it. )