Granger X Alucard - Gone

Alucard was a blonde haired man, his dream job was a demon hunter. His parents were killed by demons so he promised his parents to become a demon hunter when hes older. And now he is one. He also met a boy named Granger at an orphanage.

Granger was a boy who had mainly the same goal as alucard but his personality was completely different. Alucard was a cheerful person, while Granger was a extremely cold person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When They Are 9 Y/O.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alucard was searching for Granger in the forest,  because Granger went to the forest to read his book but he seemed to had got lost as he hasn't came back to the ophanage yet.

Granger liked it when hes alone. But Alucard always interrupts him, and because of Alucard he couldn't finish reading his books on time. Which he was definitely very annoyed of.

He always loved reading books ever since he knew how to read. But this Alucard guy kept getting on his nerves everytime he found him sitting behind a tree.

Granger P.O.V

"Granger! I finally found you!" "Ugh, what is it again?" I replied very annoyed at Alucard. "The care takers were very worried, so they sent me to find you in the forest." "Just tell them I'll go back later." I answered still annoyed by Alucard's presence.

"But they-" "I don't like repeating myself." I glared at him he was definitely scared. "Y-yes Granger-" He then ran off to tell the care takers.

I decided to not go back and escape the orphanage, because it was very boring and annoying with the other kids being so loud whenever I go back.

————————————————

~Years After Granger Ran Away~

————————————————

Granger became a demon hunter, just like how he wanted. He also met a guy named Estes and often helped him to clean up the moniyan library. He also missed Alucard since he was gone in his life, he was alreay dead.

He always missed the times Alucard annoyed him to play with him when they were kids. Granger heard to news that spreaded like rumors he saw everywhere posters that Alucard was killed.

Granger promised Alucard to avenge him for his death. Granger was more honored to do so.

~On Alucard's Death Day~

Granger changed the flowers into fresh ones and wished Alucard to be in a better place with peace. Little did he know, Alucard wasn't gone.

Alucard stared at Granger from a tree branch far away, half of it he was doing it so he could see Granger grow up and the other half is how loyal Granger will keep visiting his "grave"

Alucard was already known to be alive by only Silvanna, but Silvanna pretend she doesn't know since Alucard told her to do so.

Alucard looked like a completely different person he had a scar on his right eye which made him blind because of Helcurt, he had white hair and multiple black hairlines on his front hair. He uses a katana as his main weapon, he has another sword which is the demon hunter sword. The sword he had before he died, he is still a bit weak from Helcurt's poison since he killed Helcurt not long ago.

Alucard was attacked by Granger, Granger knew he was there the whole time. But didn't recognize the man as Alucard. "Granger." Granger eyes became wide from shock. "How do you know me? And why were you watching me?!" Alucard threw a smoke bomb to the ground and escaped quickly.

~To Be Continued~