Clint X Claude - ( Requested! )

Claude's P.O.V

I heard the announcer, I was in my new sanrio skin.

I headed to the bottom/gold lane with my friend Angela who'se also in her sanrio skin.

I was attacking the minion when someone shot me with a barrage of bullets.

"Did I just see two little monkeys together?" When I heard that line, I immediatly knew who it was— Clint.

He was an enemy marksman that was hard to deal with for the whole game, especially early game.

Minute 10

Angela used her ult one me, she used her 2nd skill to slow Clint.

I used my ult but he got away by using his 2nd skill.

Then Clint's whole team came and Angela died.

Clint saved me and hid me in a bush.

( Straight to the point because I'm as horny as you- )

Clint kissed me roughly, he asked for entrance from me. I let my mouth open, enough for Clint's tongue to enter.

Our tongue's were fighting but I lost, he explored his new wet domain.

I pulled a part but I didn't realize Clint's hand was in my boxers, as rubbed my member slowly.

"A-ah~! Rub it f-faster~" Clint didn't go any faster, teasing me.

"D-don't tease m-me~!" Clint chuckled and rubbed my member faster.

He took my pants and boxers off leaving me half naked. He also took his own pants and boxers off revealing his hot, swolen rod.

"Say my name." Clint whispered to me with a sexy voice.

"D-daddy!" Clint slammed into me like tomorrow never existed. "Clint! F-fuck its big.." I yelled his name from the pain.

He started to move a bit but I was starting to get needy.

"D-daddy.. go f-faster.." Clint thrusted into me roughly, I moaned from the pain and pleasure.

Yeah gonna stop until here... I'm not gonna continue this- SORREY-