Badang X Lapu - Rivals In Memory

( Hello, if you're seeing I probably wrote this 2-3 days ago. Btw thanks to @GaeforLunox for telling me about this ML ship. Btw can we just appreciate the picture I put in? It's beautiful as hell. I have no more to say so, Enjoy your time reading this weird Gayshot I made. )

Warning : 🚫Smut!🚫

~AU : Highschool / College~

Author's P.O.V

Badang was a straight A student staying at College. This College had dorms, other then the last College Badang went to. He just tranfered here not long ago.

Badang had a rival called Lapu². Of course he didn't like  it but it's not like he had a choice since Lapu² started first.

Badang is the 2nd best in his class. Most of the time he would ace the test easily. He wasn't a person who'd study alot, or maybe he doesn't even study the things he needs to ace the test.

=============================

Ranking In His Class :

1. Paquito
2. Badang
3. Chou
4. Kadita
5. Yi Sun-Shin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There were approx. 20 students in Badang's class.

Badang was heading to his class for the 2nd class. He was interrupted by Lapu² standing infront of the door to the class.

Badang looked at Lapu² and gave him a annoyed face. He just punched Lapu² in the stomach and went into the class like nothing happened.

Lapu² P.O.V

I blocked the door to Badang's class but instead of telling me to move, he punched me hard in the stomach. It definitely hurt, I groaned from the pain.

I decided to ditch class so I snuck out a small window and went to a small field I always go to when I ditch class. My rival Badang never ditches class so I didn't have to worry about him appearing.

But that all changed when one friday morning he came to the same spot when I ditch class. Of course, I asked him why he was here and he said he was ditching class. Just like what I did. "Badang?! What the fuck are you doing here!?" "I wanted to skip class because I'm not feeling so well. And this is the place I found when I first time went to skip class." He replied.

We decided to sit and talk together, that led to me teasing him. "Badang your just too cute~" "S-shush!" "Did you just stutter~?" "N-no! S-stop teasing me!" I chuckled.

"Who said I was gonna stop cutie?" Badang slaps me hard, hard enough to show a hand mark on my cheek. "Ow- did you really have to do that?" "Mhm, it was needed."

I cupped his cheeks. He looked so adorable I had to cover my face to avoid him from seeing my blushing cheeks.

He blushed embarassment he hit my chest multiple times gently. "You can't mess with people's feelings Ya know! Stupid Bastard..." "Aww come on is my tsundere mad~?"

( I made Badang a tsundere cause it just fits I swear )

Badang looked away with his hand crossed. I just laughed. A few hours later we went our seperate ways back home.

~Badang's Household~

Badang P.O.V

I was listening to music while cleaning my house it was a peaceful time. I did this every Friday night. Because I would invite my friends and my rival for an uno game, truth or dare and other games on Saturday nights with us having a sleepover and watching movies until we fell asleep.

After I was finished, I heard a knock on my door. And saw that it was Gusion the guy from the class next door. "Oh, hey Gusion- what do you need?" "Well I got lost, would you mind if you tell me where #### Street is?" He asked.

"Oh, it's nearby just turn left, walk straight until you see a guitar shop named "#####" then turn right." "Alright, I gotta go now. Cya Badang!" I just waved at him.

Ater that encounter, I got ready for bed but when I was in the middle of showering I heard another knock on my door. I wrapped a towel around my waist and brushed my wet hair.

I opened the door to reveal Lapu². "Lapu? What are you doing here?" "Nothing just wanted to see you." He replied with raw honesty "Huh? But why now, its late at night." "Because I want you."

I just looked at him with a confused face and let him in. I closed the door but right after, Lapu² was standing infront of me. I looked at him in the eyes.

"Lapu, what are you gonna do now?" "Nothing." He nuzzled his face on my neck and hugged me tight.

"Lapu... come on let me put on my clothes first." "Tch.. fine..." He replied with an annoyed tone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I changed my clothes he was standing infront of my bedroom door. I let him in my bedroom as he examined it after he was done, he just shrugged.

"Now now.. Lapu what do you want?" "I don't like repeating myself but I want you." He replied with a small smirk. "What do you mean Lapu?" "I want your body. I can't handle myself anymore, its been 3 years."

I sighed and looked at him. "Fine, but you better be gentle or I'm not letting you in my room again." "Sorry but, I won't be gentle...~" I gulped and before I knew it He was on top of me.

He gave me a rough kiss on the lips that easily forced me to not resist. He undressed me, leaving me with only my boxers on.

He sucked my neck, making me let out a hitch gasp and small moans. After a while I let out a sharp one as he bit my sweet spot.

He tugged on my boxers but I grabbed his hand and shook my head. "Badang, take it off." I looked at him if he was actually serious and he was.

I just stayed silent. He immediatly took it off himself after a few moments.and there he saw my lower "Part".

Lapu² grabbed my dick, I was shaking a bit since I was sensitive. Lapu took a ring from his pocket. ( Thanks again to @GaeforLunox for letting me know what a vibrating ring is. ) it was a bit big, bigger then a finger ring. He slide the ring on my dick adjusting the size to make it tightly secured there.

"Lapu, whats that..?" "A vibrating ring it will make your dick vibrate until you cum well... how many times I want you to cum." He said as he pressed the button on the lowest level.

Small moans escaped from my mouth as he made the level higher every minute.

( Sorry ya'll gotta end it here. I'm currently getting a bit better from my sickness I guess. Btw I'm gonna let ya'll vote for which ship for the next part. )